INJURY REPORT 2023 Injured/Unavailable List

Given what we did last year, there is probably a chance we don’t see Brooks or Api for the rest of the year and they are saved for next year.

Injury Update: Round 15 vs Titans​

Wests Tigers
Fri 9 Jun 2023, 06:51 PM

Share on social media​

Wests Tigers hooker and captain Api Koroisau has today undergone surgery in Sydney after suffering a fractured jaw in Thursday night’s 28-12 loss to Gold Coast Titans at Cbus Super Stadium.
71872311_koroisaua-230608_sd_3169_20236819910-1.jpg

The injury, which happened while he was making a tackle on Titans prop Tino Fa’asuamaleaui, will see Koroisau miss approximately six weeks.

It’s also a huge blow for the NSW Origin side, which will now be without Koroisau for the remainder of this year’s series.
Luke Brooks is also facing an extended period on the sidelines after suffering a hamstring injury in the second half of the same game.
71872399_brooksl-injury-bench-230608_sd_5016_20236819910-1.jpg

Brooks also flew back to Sydney on an earlier flight than his teammates on Friday to undergo scans, which revealed a Grade 2 hamstring strain. He is expected to miss between 4-6 weeks.
Wests Tigers next game is against Melbourne Storm at Campbelltown Sports Stadium on Saturday 17th June.

Will we win any games without Api and Brooks? It's hard to see it happening. Both gone for 6 weeks.

Next six matches...
  1. Storm (H)
  2. Bye
  3. Cowboys (A)
  4. Sharks (H)
  5. Knights (A)
  6. Dragons (A)
  7. Rabbitohs (H)
It's been a dreadful season so far and I can only see it getting worse, as rite now I cant see Us winning another game.
Then, unless Sheens can pull a couple of aces out of a hat, which I doubt very much, 2024 will be a waste of time and emotion as well. 🥺

It's been a dreadful season so far and I can only see it getting worse, as rite now I cant see Us winning another game.
Then, unless Sheens can pull a couple of aces out of a hat, which I doubt very much, 2024 will be a waste of time and emotion as well. 🥺
And yet Madge had a large injury list in the first half of last year and limited cap to achieve 3 wins
Whereas sheens has had limited injuries up until now + plus a rep pack from a better cap situation and has only 3 wins
Will sheens be ‘reviewed’ or nothing to see here as he trashes another season as jettison quality players with no replacements

Were they missing their rep hooker and halfback? Not sure it compares.

Also Souths were without Walker, Mitchell, Murray, etc, and still nearly ran the Dragons down with 3 tries in 3 minutes. If anything we’re more like Souths in this scenario!
Well we wouldn’t have won, would we ?

Back