One home ground

I'm a old Balmain fan and now Wests Tigers fan and I love Leichhardt and still love going there.

However the club needs a vision for the future and the only place that would work would be at Campbelltown. It can become the Wests Tigers area, we can own it. Compared to the inner west, the south west is a growing area with potential. The NRL would be more willing to support this idea as well. Also support for the soccer team is growing so we need to make a call soon.

I'm not sure about this but I think its Ashfield that's holding us back....the irony.

I'm a old Balmain fan and now Wests Tigers fan and I love Leichhardt and still love going there.

However the club needs a vision for the future and the only place that would work would be at Campbelltown. It can become the Wests Tigers area, we can own it. Compared to the inner west, the south west is a growing area with potential. The NRL would be more willing to support this idea as well. Also support for the soccer team is growing so we need to make a call soon.

I'm not sure about this but I think its Ashfield that's holding us back....the irony.
Yep the 4 out of 7 dinosaurs in Ashfield are an absolute majority on the board

I'm same bucket as you & do think we need to bite the bullet and get to 1 ground.
Issue is CS just doesn't feel like a home ground unless we are very competitive then crowds come.

If people don't go to the games we don't make money.

Really wish CS would get bigger crowds to make it feel like they want the team to play there to make the decision really simple.

Yeah, the crowds are a concern but maybe a 'Penrith' can happen, our own geography, lots of juniors, a growing area and potential home ground upgrades. Maybe if we become a winning team the crowds will come.

Back