One home ground

Maybe 3 teams....
We.must request a home game there... We havent had an away yet
$$$ over W's
what is the answer though just LO or just CSS neither are good options as they alienate half a supporter base.
I 50-50 LO and CSS split is a good move
I am not a fan of a home game at magic round or Tamworth or New Zealand
Interesting where we play Easter Monday this year LO or CSS

Maybe 3 teams....
We.must request a home game there... We havent had an away yet
$$$ over W's

I have read that elsewhere also,it is a somewhat stupid policy but hardly surprising knowing the people who make the decisions at the club.Conversely the donkeys always get to play at home when it is invariably an away game for them

Along with many other titles, we must be the 'most confused club in the NRL'

Reall doubt if Pascoe will make it through to the end of 2023.

2023 split:
Leichhardt Oval, Campbelltown Stadium and Parra stadium all get 3, Tamworth gets 1, NZ gets 1 and Brisbane gets 1.

2023 split:
Leichhardt Oval, Campbelltown Stadium and Parra stadium all get 3, Tamworth gets 1, NZ gets 1 and Brisbane gets 1.
will the NZ game be a part of a second smaller Magic round? Or will we be playing the Warriors over here in Christchurch or something?

Last time I checked there were more than 10,000 people in Macarthur. They built that many houses in the last 3 years.

Stop sprouting anecdotes as fact
Either way with the attendance that low at CS, the club won’t move permanently out that way. Plus they need to build something for them to train in that’s at least 5 years away but unless the attendance improves that won’t be happening.

Either way with the attendance that low at CS, the club won’t move permanently out that way. Plus they need to build something for them to train in that’s at least 5 years away but unless the attendance improves that won’t be happening.
No one is going to get behind a FIFO team. Either play there fulltime or abandoned it , more.

Pfft how pathetic

Several years ago he told us "unequivocally one home ground"

Lying bastard

"But one thing I will say unequivocally is that there needs to be one defined home to complement the one defined brand of the Wests Tigers" Justin Pascoe, Sept '15
I think we need to upgrade Campbelltown to make it up to modern standards and then play 10 games there each year. 2 heritage games at LO. I’m an old Tiger. Only way forward.

No govt is going to spend money on a stadium we use 3 days a year. But we'll just sit around another 23 years waiting for something to happen for us.

we get big crowds at LO for 6pm Friday games and we come last. LO simply receives better patronage than CSS.
if we move permanently to CSS we are dead

No govt is going to spend money on a stadium we use 3 days a year. But we'll just sit around another 23 years waiting for something to happen for us.
The club will be splitting games between the traditional home grounds in 2024.

Back