One home ground

Fade.To.Black

Yes commbank a good ground to watch , Just a bit strange tigers home ground in the center of Parramatta.
It is more to do with the facilities on offer IMO. We are never going to have an elite stadium built in WT territory so CommBank is the next best option.
The longer the club sits on its hands and stuffs around delaying a decision on our home ground, the more chance we are perennial nomads collecting wooden spoons for fun.

bathursttiger1

Accor stadium right near COE that will do then play 1 at CSS and 1 at LO and none at Tamworth
I have to respectfully disagree about Tamworth, it’s a good way of getting a foot into their junior catchment area.
Panthers have done this really successful in Group 10 & 11.
Bathurst host the Panthers once a year and it has proven a huge boost for the town and the Panthers.
There’s even talk about Panthers establishing an academy in the Central West to catch any talented players in the area.

gallagher

I have to respectfully disagree about Tamworth, it’s a good way of getting a foot into their junior catchment area.
Panthers have done this really successful in Group 10 & 11.
Bathurst host the Panthers once a year and it has proven a huge boost for the town and the Panthers.
There’s even talk about Panthers establishing an academy in the Central West to catch any talented players in the area.
Do we doing anything else up there outside that week?

Cobarcats

Staff member
Forum Leader
this post almost makes it seem lile you are attempting to not display suvh a strong bias to your balmain tigers since you became a forum leeder inthe interest of jv fan harmony
I dont understand what your trying to say?