OPEN LETTER TO FANS FROM SIMON DWYER

Even mates who hate Tigers are always behind Simon and asking me for updates.

Keep your chin up Simon Every bit of hard work you are putting in Will pay dividends in the future
We are all 100% with you through all of this .

@happy tiger said:
Keep your chin up Simon Every bit of hard work you are putting in Will pay dividends in the future
We are all 100% with you through all of this .

The will to win and positive attitude that goes with elite athletes will push Simon to succeed. All the best to him in what will be an enormous personal achievement.

@Kickme said:
The forum plays a big part in Simon's rehab and positive attitude. He reads the forum and it gives him a lift when he is down. Thanks all.:smiley:

I will try to keep the forum up to date during his Rehab.

Go Simon…Go...There are so many people on this forum and NRL fans in general praying for you and thinking about you....Keep your chin up and work as hard as you can...we all pray you arm will return to "normal" and if that is good enough to play again...beaut...that will be a huge bonus!... :sign:

my 2 cents.

Speedy recovery Simon, Football is secondary, but hop eyou do get back to doing what you love and what we love watching you do!

Simon, be careful mate.
While your recuperating that nutcase Beau Ryan may try to get you to help him in some of his crazy skits.
I am not sure what carrot Beau uses to get fellow team mates (Victims) to help him.
But it seems everyone in the team at some time or another gets a call up
As the run up to the new season starts Beau will have something up his sleeve :roll

Seriously mate keep the chin up no matter what the outcome,
these sorts of challenges in life build your character
and also show you how important family & friends can be.

Look forward to hearing about your further recuperation.

Haven't medical procedures come a long way ….... its amazing what can be done these days.

It would be a modern day miracle if Simon runs on the field to play football again for the Tigers ....... but miracles do happen. I can't wait for that day to come ........ I think the whole crowd will be standing as one when it does.

Keep up the Rehab mate and do everything they tell you ...... so far so good :slight_smile:

Hi Kickme,
Just wondering if you've had a chance to catch up with Simon lately. Hope he feeling well and still on the improve.

Next time you see him say g'day to him for us and wish him and his family the best for Xmas from us here at the Forum.
To you as well Kickme,

Cheers

Hey Simon wishing you all the very best with your rehab mate!!!
Remember Simon the most powerful remedy to your injury is self belief & positve thinking!!!!!
The man in the mirror Simon (yourself) will help you succeed in this tortuous journey you are on!!!!!!
UI will be summoning all my positive/powerful thoughts in your direction mate to get you back on the field soon!!!!

@wests4ever said:
Hey Simon wishing you all the very best with your rehab mate!!!
Remember Simon the most powerful remedy to your injury is self belief & positve thinking!!!!!
The man in the mirror Simon (yourself) will help you succeed in this tortuous journey you are on!!!!!!
UI will be summoning all my positive/powerful thoughts in your direction mate to get you back on the field soon!!!!

Well said Wests4ever

Keep working hard Simon

Keep the chin up mate we are all 100% percent behind you with your recovery

All the best to you and your family for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Hope you're back on the field soon, Simon. Good luck with your recovery. :sunglasses:

I ran into Simon last night at hooters in Campbelltown and asked him how the surgery went he said it went well and the docs told him he should have movement in the arm in march and he had the op in Australia at the children's hospital
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

@westy81 said:
I ran into Simon last night at hooters in Campbelltown and asked him how the surgery went he said it went well and the docs told him he should have movement in the arm in march and he had the op in Australia at the children's hospital
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

that is good news.
best wishes for rehab.
we are all here for you.

Back