Origin 2022

I'm finding it too hard to support Blues with so many Panthers in the team.

Realistically though, I feel Freddy has missed his chance by not picking another big prop. NSW will continue to do what they did in Game 2- big metres from the back 3 with a Nathan Cleary polish at the end of set.

However, I can't see QLD giving the Blues easy metres this time. They only have To'o, Teddy and maybe Siafiti as metre- eaters. Tupou did well last game but I cannot see him doing that again because that's not what he does at the Roosters. Jake T and Martin are good defensive players, Murray, Yeo, Burton, Crichton are more creative than bash and barge players. Paulo was really good for the Blues off the bench but I have a feeling he won't be as effective when they're on the back foot.

Based on the team NSW has, they need to play in a more creative fashion than they did in Game 2. I can't see them doing that because they aren't going to fix something that's not broken. If QLD keep kicking to the left wing and get To'o to do kick returns rather than hit ups, they will stop the Blues momentum.

I think it will be an 8-6 or 10-8 scoreline.

I'm finding it too hard to support Blues with so many Panthers in the team.

Realistically though, I feel Freddy has missed his chance by not picking another big prop. NSW will continue to do what they did in Game 2- big metres from the back 3 with a Nathan Cleary polish at the end of set.

However, I can't see QLD giving the Blues easy metres this time. They only have To'o, Teddy and maybe Siafiti as metre- eaters. Tupou did well last game but I cannot see him doing that again because that's not what he does at the Roosters. Jake T and Martin are good defensive players, Murray, Yeo, Burton, Crichton are more creative than bash and barge players. Paulo was really good for the Blues off the bench but I have a feeling he won't be as effective when they're on the back foot.

Based on the team NSW has, they need to play in a more creative fashion than they did in Game 2. I can't see them doing that because they aren't going to fix something that's not broken. If QLD keep kicking to the left wing and get To'o to do kick returns rather than hit ups, they will stop the Blues momentum.

I think it will be an 8-6 or 10-8 scoreline.
Your first sentence says it all for me as well. Not just Panthers- Yeo, To'o and Liam Martin seem like ok blokes. Just the other 3 maggots are a huge reason not to go for NSW. Throw in Turncoat Teddy on top of that. And Fittler, And Brandy😂

Latest posts

Members online

Back