ORIGIN II...***SPOILERS***

@Tiger Watto said:
@Golden said:
and anyone calling this the best QLD origin team ever is kidding themselves they either went born in the 80s era or just want to think that.. the teams QLD had in the 80s beat actually decent looking NSW teams

thats like saying the Aussie cricket team is the best ever because they flogged the west Indies of today

1989 was the Greatest…

agree with you there.. (sucked being a Balmain fan that year though haha)

[quote="Golden
the funny thing is QLD fans think they are beating a good team and are enjoying it
\
\
No we dont mate….get serious

well I'm glad no tigers players are wasting their time up north with this game… NSW shoulod just leave the field now and get on a plane and dont bother turning up for game 3

im so used to NSW losing now it doesnt even hurt anymore like it used to origin is now dead for me

@Tiger Watto said:
@Golden said:
and anyone calling this the best QLD origin team ever is kidding themselves they either went born in the 80s era or just want to think that.. the teams QLD had in the 80s beat actually decent looking NSW teams

thats like saying the Aussie cricket team is the best ever because they flogged the west Indies of today

1989 was the Greatest…

Hmmm…2010 makes it 5 in a row.......

Oh I see why you think it was the best.....NSW where average......David Trewhella was the rake in game 3

Hmm 28 nil......and still going....

Shayne Hayne is trying to help you guys….his efforts are boardering on cheating so far.

can we cancel the 3rd game? I dont want any tigers players wasting their time picked in game 3

Bellamy has to go after this series. His coaching style simply is not suited to Origin. NSW simply cannot find a way through the Qld defence and half the players they have chosen have exhibited why they should not be there.

And they're into it again! Scott and Inglis with not one useless punch landing.

I hope Inglis smashes Scott…...this is getting good

Who cares about the score....

Gee I wouldn't wanna make Inglis mad off the field.....

This is without a doubt the worst NSW performance ever and worst NSW team ever

@softlaw said:
**This isn;t the best Qld team it's the worst nsw team. Simple.**
Sack the selectors and coach immediately and let the new lot start from first thing tomorrow morning.

Got it right there! :confused:

Geez, how ordinary is Beau Scott…can't believe this hack was selected over the likes of Morris, Lawrence and Jennings.

@Golden said:
can we cancel the 3rd game? I dont want any tigers players wasting their time picked in game 3

Don't worry, they won't pick any Tigers for game 3\. This loss will be put down to the dramas in the camp. All players will be retained.

Back