Origin period draw

fergiefurr

if we're serious we should smash the next few weeks. Ive looked at our draw and its:

* warriors @ csg
* bulldogs
* bye
* raiders @ leichhardt
* saints
* brisbane (with no origin players)
* titans @ csg
* cowboys @ leichhardt

really from the possible 16 points we should get a minimum of 14\. we wont have anyone in origin and with kg back next week and mckinnon on board we will be as full strength as possible (just forget moltz and tnt for the year by the looks of it)

the dragons game should be the only one that isnt a given. after these games we have a pretty tough run home including manly away, storm, titans and parra away.

with the draw we have coming into the finals we cant have our usual 'win 4 of our last 5' because we all know how that ends up…

Dragons and Titans will be tough, we'll have to be out our best to win either game. The others definitely realistic wins, again if we play well. We don't do things the easy way though, never have, never will.

Mate nothing is given with our mob!!! On what I have seen in the past month every game will be a fifty fifty bet. The good thing the melbourne cup is not won in June if you get my drift. We might be able to build up for a fast finish, fingers crossed

anything is possible.
first off win against, the warriors, then if that is achieved, concentrate on next game.
as we have seen over the years, expectation leads to dis-appointment, head shaking and frustration.
so one game at time.

@fergiefurr said:
if we're serious we should smash the next few weeks. Ive looked at our draw and its:

* warriors @ csg
* bulldogs
* bye
* raiders @ leichhardt
* saints
* brisbane (with no origin players)
* titans @ csg
* cowboys @ leichhardt

really from the possible 16 points we should get a minimum of 14\. we wont have anyone in origin and with kg back next week and mckinnon on board we will be as full strength as possible (just forget moltz and tnt for the year by the looks of it)

the dragons game should be the only one that isnt a given. after these games we have a pretty tough run home including manly away, storm, titans and parra away.

with the draw we have coming into the finals we cant have our usual 'win 4 of our last 5' because we all know how that ends up…

It's unlikely Galloway will be back before the bye. He's more likely to return against the Raiders.

We're just as likely to lose all of em as we are to win them. If we can walk out with 12/16 I'll be a happy chappy.

We will beat the cowboys and the bye no question but anything is possible with the rest of em.

We should beat the Raiders, Shillington + TLL will be backing up which helps.
Brisbane without Thaiday, Lockyer, Folau and possibly Te'o is an awesome prospect.
I'm actually really confident.

On paper, we should get 10-12 pts of the 16\. But in saying that, I was confident of beating Souths at the SCG a few weeks back. No game is a given. IF we turn up to play like we have against Newcastle and the Warriors, we can beat anyone. We just need to keep turning up - one week at a time.

Back