Our kicking game

hybrid_tiger

Our kicking game is the one thing that MUST improve if we are to ever make the finals again.

Tonight a few kicks found grass, however, many of them went straight down the throat of wingers.

Also, I'm certain no other team in the comp kicks out on the full as much as we do. This is criminal and needs to stop.

Agreed ….thought Benji was OK lot of his kicks hit space............... but Robbie........Hmmm...

@Geo. said:
Agreed ….thought Benji was OK lot of his kicks hit space............... but Robbie........Hmmm...

I think Robbie is the best kicker at the club, however he has really dropped off in this department over the last month or so.

Marshall has improved. Moltzen should be kicking more IMO, especially long.

the problem with the tigers kicking game is that it doesnt have the precision like other noted kickers in the comp. a lot of kicks are just pump it long in that direction and sorta hope it goes in that area. i think we need off season coaching from a couple of gun afl players.

@Geo. said:

Seriously Robbie has lost it recently. A player who would win us games by himself is just not playing well.

Benji has stepped up but Robbie has gone backwards.

Love to see them both playing at a high level.

Back