Our wingers

Frank_the_tank

Simona and Nofo….....They are fantastic. Despite being young blokes they Look like they have been in first grade for years.

Sorry koro, but theres no way in hell I drop either of these guys. In hindsight I'd even go as far to say koro was half the problem with rowdy's defence on the left edge earlier in the year.

Keep it up fellas ......... You both are dead set killing it.

@Frank the tank said:
Simona and Nofo….....They are fantastic. Despite being young blokes they Look like they have been in first grade for years.

Sorry koro, but theres no way in hell I drop either of these guys. In hindsight I'd even go as far to say koro was half the problem with rowdy's defence on the left edge earlier in the year.

Keep it up fellas ......... You both are dead set killing it.

I'm with ya pal.

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

Yes, these two should remain as our wingers regardless of who is due back.

Both been very good. We now have a very good selection of outside backs. I would find room for Tim in the centres and have Koro on his wing.

Nofo is class. A mini tank.

Got laughed at and ridiculed on here for suggesting nofo would have a better impact than koro. Everyone said he didn't dominated NYC like koro and wasn't ready, and had no chance of producing the tackle bust numbers against grown men.

Taken me ages to get a call right (all my other prediction have panned out) but he just keeps finding another level. Personally I prefer nofo over tedesco as this stage, but good position to be in, plenty of young talent in this club!

Simona has been a shock and looks to be improving every week.

@southerntiger said:
Both been very good. We now have a very good selection of outside backs. **I would find room for Tim in the centres** and have Koro on his wing.

What I was thinking.

These two were excellent tonite

i was very critical of tim simona but there is no way i would be dropping him for no one at this stage he is killing it.

I think you have to find a spot for Koro as well. Those two though have just been phenomenal.

Nofo makes the impossible catch look easy. In all honesty, I can't remember the game, but only one mistake comes to mind, and that was dropping a sitter. How good is he. By the way, who is he allowed to represent in rep footy, cause he's not far off.

Are they member of the top 25 squad? Hopefully they are or as our injuries improve they will have to make way for others.

@southerntiger said:
Both been very good. We now have a very good selection of outside backs. I would find room for Tim in the centres and have Koro on his wing.

We always had a very good selection of outside backs ,,,,somebody wasn't prepared to use them ,,,,,,,

I'd shift Simona back to the centres, possibly at the expense of Lawrence, who while solid tonight, has definitely lost pace and footwork. He was effectively a backrower tonight in the way he hit the ball up.

The wingers were sensational tonight, Simona has incredible acceleration and Nofo looks safe as houses under the high ball. Good to see these sorts of guys getting a look in under Potter and performing.

where does timmy moltzen fit in the picture ?? simona always had th talent dont know reason y never used

Simona could look good at fullback. Even though teddy is solid, just looks a bit awkward in FG

Staff online

Back