Parking

Surry Hills Shopping Village (corner of Cleveland and Crown streets) parking lot is free and untimed.

It is a genuine 15-20 min walk, so you can get closer, but you can pick up a kebab or a curry on the way - that's what I do. And if you go the back way you'll avoid the hell that is Cleveland St traffic.

I have a spot within 5 minutes walk and I generally am in free flowing traffic within 10 minutes.

Tonight is harder to pick though. A big crowd creates different challenges.

The Manly game was bad because, although a lower crowd, alot of people drove that night

Support the rich kids high school, pay $15 to park and takes 5 mins to walk :///

Get there early for the start of the u20s, and park as close as you can to the first parking enterance opposite the SFS member's carpark ,and you will be out as quick as

@Tigerfansince85 said:
@thenextlaurie said:
Support the rich kids high school, pay $15 to park and takes 5 mins to walk :///

Yeah thats what I do. Take my time heading back and get out smooth as.

which school is this?
im not from the area so rich kids doesnt mean much LOL :deadhorse:

Nightmare if you get there late and park at the back of the fields…

For the cricket, it took us 1hr 15min idling in one spot to get out...it's a joke.

I would park nearer to city or towards bondi if possible and walk.

Park next door at Sydney Girls High ie ignore the first guy trying to wave you in off Cleveland St, go to the next guy. Its not as big and you generally get out quicker especially if you leave right on fulltime.

Back