Parra V Cronulla....did anyone notice ?????

Tigerdazz

Did anyone else notice the Foxtel halftime cam in the Parra v Sharkies game ? I swear that when they had thefootage in the sheds that the Sharkies were drinking coffees during the break , while Parra was into the gatorade. HMMM CAFFIENE??
Is it gonna give them an advantage ??? Hope they had double shot short blacks !!!! :mrgreen:

I thought I saw the same thing dazz. I am on my computer but I am also watching the game aswell. So I'm continuously looking at my computer and then at my tv. Maybe caffeine will help them from falling asleep but I thought there was caffeine in the other drinks too.

Pretty good win from theSharks in the end, Parra were lucky to get were they were in that match and thought th Sharks definately deserved it. However had Hayne and Tahu been there, think it would have been a different story.

@Tigerdazz said:
Did anyone else notice the Foxtel halftime cam in the Parra v Sharkies game ? I swear that when they had thefootage in the sheds that the Sharkies were drinking coffees during the break , while Parra was into the gatorade. HMMM CAFFIENE??
Is it gonna give them an advantage ??? Hope they had double shot short blacks !!!! :mrgreen:

There we go, just have to identify which brew ( Vittoria / Lavazza/ Gloria Jeans etc ) they had at half time, and give it to our guys …..pre game , and at halftime !! :wink: Worked for the Gummies !!

Good way to knock up a sponsorship deal with a coffee company.
How do Parramatta go from beating Manly to losing to Sharks?

If Parra miss the 8 they'll can look back at two losses to the Sharks. Thought they were a bit stiff - that last Cronulla try was a bit dodgy. I don't like seeing fullbacks denied a chance to catch a bomb because the other player was "contesting the ball." Contesting the ball?? He didn't even get close to touching it.

Personally I think if you don't touch the ball and you deny someone else the chance to contest, it should be a penalty.

Can't blame Parra really….missing Hayne and Tahu coming off a short turnaround against Manly....playing 1 of their bogey teams in the sharkies...

Why did I tip them..... :brick:

Lol I thought this thread was going to be about an incident on the fullback that was almost identical to Beau Ryan's a few weeks ago that resulted in a penalty.

@Yossarian said:
If Parra miss the 8 they'll can look back at two losses to the Sharks. l

And if we miss the 8 we will look back at the 2 losses v the chooks! :brick: :brick: :brick:

Back