Parramatta Side

@T91 said:
@Golden said:
throw the attack down the crap Reddy and Grothes side and we have 4 trys right there

Don't see many games? They're playing great at the moment. Reddy is probably in career best form.

dont tell me one of our own is on the Parra bandwagon that their going to win it all now too??

Grothe is rubbish Period he never stays on his wing

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/08/19/2660530.htm

**Parramatta coach Daniel Anderson says it is possible playmaker Feleti Mateo will return for Friday night's NRL match against Wests Tigers at the Sydney Football Stadium.**
Mateo has not played since injuring his biceps in round 10.
Anderson says if Mateo returns, he will take on a new role supporting full-back Jarryd Hayne.
He says the current halves combination of Daniel Mortimer and Jeff Robson will definitely remain unchanged.
"The challenge for Feleti is he's going to be a supporting, contributory, member of the team," Anderson said.
"Jarryd is basically the franchise player if you want a tag on it, the go-to man, whereas maybe in the last 18 months it's been Feleti who's been the go-to man.
"So if Feleti is keen to play a contributory role to the team, then we're even more challenging to play against."
Anderson said he is looking forward to the on-field battle between Fuifui Moimoi and Tigers winger Taniela Tuiaki.
Moimoi and Tuiaki shared a house until earlier this season and are good friends.
Anderson said both players have had outstanding seasons.
"Fui's literally said 'I'll have a chat with him', so I don't know what that means, but they are very, very enjoyable players to watch," he said.
"I've told plenty of people I enjoy watching Fui play.
"Taniela is a beast, he really is and it's a credit to him that he's scored so many tries this year."
\
\
\
D….AMN!

let them play Mateo and break up their cominiation they is apperntly going to win them the comp with Sterling and Kenny

@Golden said:
@T91 said:
@Golden said:
throw the attack down the crap Reddy and Grothes side and we have 4 trys right there

Don't see many games? They're playing great at the moment. Reddy is probably in career best form.

dont tell me one of our own is on the Parra bandwagon that their going to win it all now too??

Grothe is rubbish Period he never stays on his wing

Of course I said that.. I'll just go quote it… oh wait, can't find it! :frowning: I guess calling a spade a spade makes me a Parra supporter, ah well.. could do worse.

I actually hope Mateo plays, IMO he chances his hand too much and turns the ball over on a loose second phase offload. He's scratchy and match fitness ain't ready for an intense bout - so hopefully it sends a ripple across their team…I'd be frustrated if he continually turned the ball over...

@steven_tiger said:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/08/19/2660530.htm

**Parramatta coach Daniel Anderson says it is possible playmaker Feleti Mateo will return for Friday night's NRL match against Wests Tigers at the Sydney Football Stadium.**
Mateo has not played since injuring his biceps in round 10.
Anderson says if Mateo returns, he will take on a new role supporting full-back Jarryd Hayne.
He says the current halves combination of Daniel Mortimer and Jeff Robson will definitely remain unchanged.
"The challenge for Feleti is he's going to be a supporting, contributory, member of the team," Anderson said.
"Jarryd is basically the franchise player if you want a tag on it, the go-to man, whereas maybe in the last 18 months it's been Feleti who's been the go-to man.
"So if Feleti is keen to play a contributory role to the team, then we're even more challenging to play against."
Anderson said he is looking forward to the on-field battle between Fuifui Moimoi and Tigers winger Taniela Tuiaki.
Moimoi and Tuiaki shared a house until earlier this season and are good friends.
Anderson said both players have had outstanding seasons.
"Fui's literally said 'I'll have a chat with him', so I don't know what that means, but they are very, very enjoyable players to watch," he said.
"I've told plenty of people I enjoy watching Fui play.
"Taniela is a beast, he really is and it's a credit to him that he's scored so many tries this year."
\
\
\
D….AMN!

Nah sounds good to me - Superman Vs Egoman - having them fighting it on the field who is the " go to man " - another Orford/Watmough confrontation - could be worth the price of admission

Of course I said that.. I'll just go quote it… oh wait, can't find it! :frowning: I guess calling a spade a spade makes me a Parra supporter, ah well.. could do worse.

I didnt say you were a parra supporter I said not one of our own THINKING their a great team right now as well, you dont have to support a team to say their great

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/mateo-will-face-tigers/story-e6frexnr-1225764547332

**Mateo will face Tigers**

By Phil Rothfield

PARRAMATTA's push for a top-eight spot has received a massive boost with Feleti Mateo set to make his NRL return in tonight's blockbuster against the Wests Tigers at the Sydney Football Stadium.

Eels sources last night told The Daily Telegraph that Mateo will be named on the bench when coach Daniel Anderson announces his team one hour before kick-off.

Mateo has been out for 14 weeks after rupturing his bicep against Manly in Round 10\. But he completed a full training session last night before Anderson decided to rush him back. Eels sources would not confirm which player will make way for Mateo.

It was anticipated Mateo would return with Wentworthville in the NSW Cup tomorrow.

A Parramatta source said: "The guessing game has been going on all week with both coaches trying to keep each other in the dark. But you'll find Feleti will definitely be in the team when it's announced. He has trained really well this week and obviously convinced Daniel Anderson that he's right to go.''

–-----------------

after such a long time away from the action he'll be rusty . will be a different propsition in the next 2 games .

Back