OFFICIAL Pathways - KOE General Discussion

On highlight where he gave up says his attitude is. Even if he made a good tackle 99% of time try would be scored but you need to push for the 1% all the time

Twice in a few weeks Rankin had more speed than him. His defensive efforts though looked ordinary in some the parra try’s

Looked like he was playing 1st receiver role in attack on the highlights. Good passing and kicking. Maybe they switched him to 5/8th when we were down and out.

Such a bad defensive full back tho
He is so far behind were he needs to be, he’s barely in the frame when there’s an attacking kick and you see him coming running across as they are scoring and it’s at this moment I give him a little cheer like this “Here he is, come on Daino, can h up mate”.
Should be playing 5/8 anyway I reckon.

Some questions for those in the know?
* I see Sakaru (now on the wing) finished well to score, has his replacement been better than him at centre?
* Has Rielly’s defence gotten any better?
* How did Asitasi James go this game?
* How’d our new bloke Pellow go?
* What Position did Pellow play?
* Did he put anyone in a sleeper hold?

Some questions for those in the know?
* I see Sakaru (now on the wing) finished well to score, has his replacement been better than him at centre?
* Has Rielly’s defence gotten any better?
* How did Asitasi James go this game?
* How’d our new bloke Pellow go?
* What Position did Pellow play?
* Did he put anyone in a sleeper hold?
I watched the game. Sakura had a great game on the wing. His replacement was ok. Reilly’s defence was solid. Daine very good in attack up the left side and created the extra man for Sakaru and Reilly time and time again. Nothing created for the right edge until Pellow came on - he is very good and opened up the game to allow us to make a come back.

Best player on the field - James. He trucked it up effectively all afternoon. He’s big and looked like an NRL player.

Smith - had an ok game but missed a vital penalty kick into touch in the last 10 minutes and then did a silly chip kick straight to the fullback in the last with 3 minutes to go when we needed to score. Just unfathomable what he was thinking there. It had to go up or a grubber or anything other than the option he took. Easy from the stands I suppose. Rest of his game was solid.

We didn’t get the rub of the green with the referees. Last try on bell disallowed to win the game, one of their tries from a kick was doubtiful they grounded it and we took a bomb over their line and tackled in the air.

In the end, our defence up the middle was poor and missed the opportunity for the win. Great fight back though - excited about the guy, I think they call him Pellow, Pellow (“quite right”)

I watched the game. Sakura had a great game on the wing. His replacement was ok. Reilly’s defence was solid. Daine very good in attack up the left side and created the extra man for Sakaru and Reilly time and time again. Nothing created for the right edge until Pellow came on - he is very good and opened up the game to allow us to make a come back.

Best player on the field - James. He trucked it up effectively all afternoon. He’s big and looked like an NRL player.

Smith - had an ok game but missed a vital penalty kick into touch in the last 10 minutes and then did a silly chip kick straight to the fullback in the last with 3 minutes to go when we needed to score. Just unfathomable what he was thinking there. It had to go up or a grubber or anything other than the option he took. Easy from the stands I suppose. Rest of his game was solid.

We didn’t get the rub of the green with the referees. Last try on bell disallowed to win the game, one of their tries from a kick was doubtiful they grounded it and we took a bomb over their line and tackled in the air.

In the end, our defence up the middle was poor and missed the opportunity for the win. Great fight back though - excited about the guy, I think they call him Pellow, Pellow (“quite right”)
Thanks for the in-depth post, I appreciate it.
Out of the 2 centres and Sakura who do you reckon is best to make their debut to replace Talau this weekend?
That’s great to hear about James looking the goods, i think he’s been a bit average the last couple of weeks, but you hit a flat spot sometimes, I would be giving he a debut off the bench ASAP, to reward his form.
“Smith - had an ok game but missed a vital penalty kick into touch in the last 10 minutes and then did a silly chip kick” I guess this is why he has never kick on in nrl and why we visited the Pellow factory.
So Pellow came in and changed the game? That’s good to hear even if the ref shafted us. I would love for us to give Daine a serious crack at nrl 5/8, but I don’t think Tim is keen, don’t know why, he’s the closest player to Benji we had and would go well next to Brooks.
What position did Pellow play?

In your opinion, could either of Reilly or Sakura get a run in the centres for 1st grade in place of Talau, before Naden comes back?

Latest posts

Members online

Back