OFFICIAL Pathways - KOE General Discussion

This Magpies NSW Cuo Team would not win a game playing Ron Massey Cup.
It’s not the environment ti help nurture our younger emerging players.
Why are we constantly sitting back doing nothing about it, a big clean out is needed urgently to prevent a total disaster and damage to the development of our younger players.

Their forwards are well above ours in terms of experience. I mean the 3 props Knight, Fausuillio and Tetevano would have nearly 300 nrl games between them whereas our only forward with more then 1 nrl game is Kepaoa

Faagutu our 4th drop and in one set we concede a truly disgraceful try
Sexton grubbers in the ingoal .We just stand and watch as a front rower gets to ball and scores
Based on what I'm seeing we have no depth at all .Hope our Flegg team can provide something ?

1st KOE I have had the chance to watch. How crap is this team. No shining light whatsoever at this stage.
Toa looks disinterested and has put on a few kilos
It's Toa first game back for 8 weeks and if anything he looks smaller not fatter

Finally Toa beats a few tackles with sidesteps next play Faataape scores
Toa is a center not a fullback seems clueless about positioning

A couple of positives, I thought Da Silva, Faagatu and Miller all tried hard and improved the team when they come on.
Plenty of our fans love to criticise To’a, but he is again showing he’s a genuine tackle buster.
They have had limited opportunities in attack and a concern they are slightly small for outside backs by current NRL standards, but Feledy and Faatape are both willing and smart young players who don’t panic or make bad decisions when defending.

Miller just got penalised for an offence i have not seen anybody stupid enough to do in years,passing the ball off the ground

Back