Patience

westie18

Wests, you are testing the patience of fans and members, I am proud to be a member and I wish to support a team who knuckles down and plays with heart, passion and fortitude, fire up Wests.

Oh here i was thinking you where telling the players to be patient I was going to say, don't bother with that save your breath Sheens says that every week

When are the Wests Tigers board going to stand up and punt a coach who has only taken us to 3 finals appearances in 9 years? 1 from 7 before 2010\. I know the dogs, dragons, broncos, Penrith, Manly, Canberra…. in fact no other NRL club would not tolerate this garbage being dished up by our coach. Actually look at Simmons at St Helens. Gone mid season after taking the team to the GF last year!

@Thaiger14 said:
When are the Wests Tigers board going to stand up and punt a coach who has only taken us to 3 finals appearances in 9 years? 1 from 7 before 2010\. I know the dogs, dragons, broncos, Penrith, Manly, Canberra…. in fact no other NRL club would not tolerate this garbage being dished up by our coach. Actually look at Simmons at St Helens. Gone mid season after taking the team to the GF last year!

And Royce will be back here soon.
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

god I feel sorry for those people watching the game right now just before 6pm and not knowing the score

I watched the game delayed. 16-4, but checked the time. 8 minutes to go but 5 minutes left on the scoreboard? Then when Souths scored I knew it was a loss.

Back