Payten Cleared

good for us. Who wouldve taken the ball from kickoff/or drop goal if he wasnt playing :O!
He's picked his game up tremendously!

Does this mean that Ellis hasn't been cited for what they are calling "attempted trip"?

Great News for the Big Hombre…...finding form at the right time too......... :smiley:

I didn't think the big fella would have a case to answer. There was nothing in that tackle and the Sharks player landed reasonably softly in the end IMO.

That's a relief. We're going to have to be at as full strength as possible for the rest of the season. No silly stuff, boys!

if ellis has been cited is he expected to be suspended since he had an issue with tripping couple of games ago also?

@glebe_tiger said:
if ellis has been cited is he expected to be suspended since he had an issue with tripping couple of games ago also?

i believe he hasnt been cited, or we wouldve heard about it by now.
Especially with Payten been cleared.

@glebe_tiger said:

Ellis hasn't been cited…I wasn't even put on report I believe....caution on the run sufficient I would think....

Great news for the big man, starting to get into some real form lately after a real bare patch a few weeks ago. But still worried about Ellis hope he is ok we really need him this week.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back