Have to show the cats some love too
this is my boy Marci, he came to my
porch just over two years ago and we've
been best buddies since then. He's
had a rough life. Has 1 ear, polyps,
FIV, heart murmur, no front teeth &
megacolon but he battles on like a true G
Dude, You're a legend.

Most would just give up on the poor animal. well done.

I have a female Boxer who is now 10 years old and spoilt rotten. This image was her looking at her birthday cake with steely intent before devouring it.
Boxers are great family dogs who act like puppies all their life, however loveable in every way.

Attachments

• 252D48BA-2384-40A7-8D6B-D8B37C3D3CB8.jpeg
    252D48BA-2384-40A7-8D6B-D8B37C3D3CB8.jpeg
    470.8 KB · Views: 23
Boxers are nice. Dumb as hell but nice.
I looked after a friends one whilst they went on a two month honeymoon. Great dog.
Unfortunately it had a heart attack whilst they were away….
Heart attack whilst in your care?
Terrible phone call to make.

I have a female Boxer who is now 10 years old and spoilt rotten. This image was her looking at her birthday cake with steely intent before devouring it.
Boxers are great family dogs who act like puppies all their life, however loveable in every way.

Haha cute eyes, she's adorable bro

Heart attack whilst in your care?
Terrible phone call to make.
At the time we couldn’t call them as they were on an island in Fiji with no reception.
We made the call to some other friends and the decision was made that we took him around to the owners place and buried him in their garden.
It was an emotional homecoming.

• Sad
Reactions: Kid
At the time we couldn’t call them as they were on an island in Fiji with no reception.
We made the call to some other friends and the decision was made that we took him around to the owners place and buried him in their garden.
It was an emotional homecoming.
Gawd, terrible sitch. Almost bought a tear to my eye.

She is beautiful. They love their food don’t they.

Members online

Back