Player Dramas in the NRL

Hahah this is going to be very interesting this off season , specially the ones who swore off the grog , more to come without doubt , buckle up and enjoy the ride

Trouble is none of us know what happens in their private lives...we all have our burden in life and when it comes to NRL players,women seem to cause the most dramas...
AND before you all jump up and down about my post,if you look at most of the major drama concerning players a majority of the problem is domestic violence...NOT the womans fault entirely but it takes 2 to tango...Selfishness,greed,immaturity and lonliness are major catagories to look at...
Its not always as simple as it seems...trust me I know from experience what can become a major issue...
eg...I wanted to pursue a footy and hospitality career in Wagga,I had a girl I was head over heels with,she wanted marriage,committment,money and a house,I was 23 and at the top of MY world,she just wanted what she wanted without question...So see we dont know what a majority of these problems stem from...
Worst post of the off season so far
Women are the issue..? You need help

That's enough, apparently what I've said in private has fallen on deaf ears.
This thread will reopen tomorrow.

Latest posts

Members online

Back