Player stats from the game

G

A bit late, but here they are:

1\. Tedesco - 160 metres in attack, 1 try, 1 offload, 7 tackle breaks, 2 tackles, 1 missed tackle

2\. Koroibete - 114 metres in attack, 2 tackles, 1 missed tackle, 1 error

3\. Reddy - 38 metres in attack, 2 offloads, 19 tackles, 1 missed tackle, 3 errors

4\. Thompson - 39 metres in attack, tackle breaks, 16 tackles, 3 missed tackles

5\. Utai - 112 metres in attack, 3 tackles, 1 missed tackle, 1 error

6\. Sironen - 50 metres in attack, 1 tackle break, 23 tackles, 1 missed tackle

7\. Marshall - 28 metres in attack, 1 offload, 5 tackles, 6 missed tackles, 3 errors

8\. Woods - 148 metres in attack, 1 offload, 35 tackles, 1 error

9\. Farah - 80 metres in attack, 1 line break, 1 try assist, 2 ffloads, 1 tackle break, 40 tackles, 1 missed tackle

10\. Buchanan - 40 metres in attack, 21 tackles, 3 missed tackles

11\. Fulton - 52 metres in attack, 1 offload, 41 tackles, 1 missed tackle

12\. Blair - 41 metres in attack, 1 offload, 18 tackles, 2 missed tackles, 2 errors

13\. Spence - 14 metres in attack, 15 tackles, 1 missed tackle

14\. BMM - 40 metres in attack, 3 tackle breaks, 20 tackles, 2 missed tackles, 2 errors

15\. Pettybourne - 69 metres in attack, 1 tackle break, 10 tackles, 1 error

16\. Sue - 49 metres in attack, 1 tackle break, 24 tackles

17\. Simona - 44 metres in attack, 4 tackles, 1 error

Woods makes nearly 100 more meters then the next forward

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

So Benji officially missed more tackles then he made, and that doesn't include the non attempts

@spudoakes said:

The next forward is only playing his 9th first grade game this week. Cut his some slack, he has no senior forward to even mentor him. It is not his fault.

I take my hat off to Woods, his stats against any other prop in the NRL are more than credible, he is rep worthy and rep quality. Compared to the rest of the wood ducks in the WT pack, he's godlike.

Tedesco, top effort in a badly beaten side and Farah and Fulton can hold their heads high. Koro has chinks in his armour, but the potential is clearly there and I'm impressed with Sirro's defence so far, he's making more than 20 tackles a game and holding his own. He also hit the line straight and hard and doesn't submit in the tackle. Give him 2-3 years and he'll be a backrower for sure, and a damn good one if he puts on another 5kg of muscle.

We need to get more out of BMM, he can break tackles and hit the line hard but it's not happening often enough.

Benji simply needs to learn how to tackle, but at this stage of his career I think we are passed that.

@smeghead said:
So Benji officially missed more tackles then he made, and that doesn't include the non attempts

HAHAHA .. i couldnt believe my eyes when he let Trex run in untouched…

I asked myself why he came back this game if he was gonna be limited to what he would/could do.

Ah well, thats all in the past now.
Bring on the next week and see if the stats glam up a bit

@Milky said:
@spudoakes said:

The next forward is only playing his 9th first grade game this week. Cut his some slack, he has no senior forward to even mentor him. It is not his fault.

Blair,Fulton,bmm,prettybone ???

@willow said:
I take my hat off to Woods, his stats against any other prop in the NRL are more than credible, he is rep worthy and rep quality. Compared to the rest of the wood ducks in the WT pack, he's godlike.

Tedesco, top effort in a badly beaten side and Farah and Fulton can hold their heads high. Koro has chinks in his armour, but the potential is clearly there and I'm impressed with Sirro's defence so far, he's making more than 20 tackles a game and holding his own. He also hit the line straight and hard and doesn't submit in the tackle. Give him 2-3 years and he'll be a backrower for sure, and a damn good one if he puts on another 5kg of muscle.

We need to get more out of BMM, he can break tackles and hit the line hard but it's not happening often enough.

Benji simply needs to learn how to tackle, but at this stage of his career I think we are passed that.

BMM is too flat in attack ,get him wider and force him to hit the ball at speed and try and isolate him on weaker defenders running different angles

Same with Sirro , play him 3 wide of the ruck and get him hitting the line with angles and isolating smaller blokes especially close to the line

We are wasting some of our runners with lack of angled running plays out wide ,Marshall is far more effective in this situation because he can then pick and choose which player is running the better line

Oh, we would be in the S#@t if it wasn't for Farrah, Woods and I guess Fulton. What has happened to this team??

Our pack is dross. Woods is one of the best props in the game but the rest of them need to be looked at being moved on based on those numbers.

Pettybourne has a go. Fulton in a team with players that were performing would be a solid option. BMM needs to be given a role and prove that he is up to it. I'm getting sick of waiting for him to perform to the level he should be at.

@stevetiger said:
Our pack is dross. Woods is one of the best props in the game but the rest of them need to be looked at being moved on based on those numbers.

Pettybourne has a go. Fulton in a team with players that were performing would be a solid option. BMM needs to be given a role and prove that he is up to it. I'm getting sick of waiting for him to perform to the level he should be at.

They are ,but they have some mobility in the back row so we should be using it out wide

My biggest issue with Potter is he is not best utilizing what talent he does have in a role which will benefit the team

Remember 2010-2011 when we would have bodies in motion running good angles ,no reason why Pettybourne ,BMM,Sue and Fulton can't run the same lines Ellis did and be effective when we get into opposition red zones instead of kicking and hoping

Especially when you could play the back runner as a second option with Tedesco or even Koroibete hitting the line and using footwork and speed or in Koroibete case speed and power

What isn't shown are runs with the ball. Not only is Woods running twice as far but he is running twice as often as the next forward.

We have a serious bludging ethic in this pack and its not only Blair!

Blair has to be dropped as a wake up call.

If I was Woods I would hestiate to re sign with WT unless they give him serious support.

If I was Woods I would sign with a stronger team.

And Marshall is the re sign for 4 million. what a joke. still can not tackle

I think our forwards issue is as much, if not more, related to structure then it is to work ethic for the majority.

@smeghead said:
I think our forwards issue is as much, if not more, related to structure then it is to work ethic for the majority.

Yep. We play the same channels all game.

Back