Politics Super Thread - keep it all in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
But boil it down to its core parts. You have an email which experts can’t say wasn’t altered or even sent by Hunter Biden. It’s not a theoretical discussion at all. The experts said the security was abysmal and they couldn’t make a call.

No what I said is the verified emails are largely routine in nature. The only one of substance/contention/interest seems to be the one where the guy from Ukraine says he met with Biden. The other controversial emails seem to be in the larger cache of emails that may or may not be emails Hunter Biden sent.

From the Post:

But the lack of what experts call a “clean chain of custody” undermined Green’s and Williams’s ability to determine the authenticity of most of the drive’s contents.
“The drive is a mess,” Green said.

Many of the nearly 22,000 verified emails were routine messages, such as political newsletters, fundraising appeals, hotel receipts, news alerts, product ads, real estate listings and notifications related to his daughters’ schools or sports teams. There was also a large number of bank notifications, with about 1,200 emails from Wells Fargo alone.

Some other emails on the drive that have been the foundation for previous news reports could not be verified because the messages lacked verifiable cryptographic signatures. One such email was widely described as referring to Joe Biden as “the big guy” and suggesting the elder Biden would receive a cut of a business deal.

ok so the same article I read. There are 128K emails. This article identifies 1 of the 22K that are verified and 1 of the 106K emails not verified. The veracity of the other 127, 998 emails are guesswork by you and me. The content of all the emails, including at least one that has been proven verified, imply significant corruption that in my non partisan opinion warrants a thorough, fair transparent investigation.

Did you read that Yoss? That is not an investigation. That is the resolution of a commitee in a Dem controlled House and Senate to refuse a request for information for information to investigate Biden corruption on the basis that the request is a partisan political act. it didnt investigate anything, it just considered whether it should allow the Republican request for the information and they resolved that they shouldnt. No investigation.

Imagine the level of skeletons in the closet that would be uncovered if the Biden crime family was treated the EXACT same way that Trump was, yet Trump still came up squeaky clean, the most investigated person in the history of mankind and they've got nothing on him. They got so little after half a decade of non stop investigations, millions of dollars and millions of man hours, that he is even running for President again to beat Biden for a second time. Cant wait for just 1 investigation to get under way about all of the well known shady dealings of Joe and his family.

Same, I get all my news from CNN, ABC and the New York Times. I believe what they say so i dont have to think for myself. Its perfect that way i can actively ignore everything else around me in bliss. I like the cut of your jib.
Interesting take on my comment, keep posting those google search links buddy, attrition is a known winning tactic.

ok so the same article I read. There are 128K emails. This article identifies 1 of the 22K that are verified and 1 of the 106K emails not verified. The veracity of the other 127, 998 emails are guesswork by you and me. The content of all the emails, including at least one that has been proven verified, imply significant corruption that in my non partisan opinion warrants a thorough, fair transparent investigation.

Did you read that Yoss? That is not an investigation. That is the resolution of a commitee in a Dem controlled House and Senate to refuse a request for information for information to investigate Biden corruption on the basis that the request is a partisan political act. it didnt investigate anything, it just considered whether it should allow the Republican request for the information and they resolved that they shouldnt. No investigation.
No I don't believe it says that at all. It says clearly that "the vast majority of the data - and most of the nearly 129000 emails it contained - could not be verified by either of the two security experts who reviewed the data for the Post.

It's not an inquiry as you would want it but there's more than a resolution. Probably inquiry is an overinflation. I'll agree with that. But they turned their minds to it and make reference to the GOP inquiry that found nothing.

No I don't believe it says that at all. It says clearly that "the vast majority of the data - and most of the nearly 129000 emails it contained - could not be verified by either of the two security experts who reviewed the data for the Post.

129000-22000 = the vast majority. Then the article only lists one email that is verified, and one that is not. Whether any of the other emails are part of the 22K or 107K is guesswork on your or my part.
It's not an inquiry as you would want it but there's more than a resolution. Probably inquiry is an overinflation. I'll agree with that. But they turned their minds to it and make reference to the GOP inquiry that found nothing.

None of the information was provided. None of the information was investigated.

Interesting take on my comment, keep posting those google search links buddy, attrition is a known winning tactic.
Such a low energy reply. Still waiting for a citation, appears youve already tuckered yourself out little buddy.

• Haha
Reactions: Jux
I find it interesting that:
People rejected Brittney Higgins saga as a "he said/she said". Fair enough.

A laptop, with a campaign sticker and post-it note saying "Biden" turns up at a computer repair shop in a state Hunter Biden does not go to. Most news outlets reject it as a hoax. Rudy Guiliani:
says he choose the ny-post because they wouldn't check if it is Genuine.

Ny-post leaks emails from 2015 with file access times in 2019!

Okay, so if I load up a laptop with Emails detailing how Tony Abbott and Joe Tripodi had a long lasting relationship and got married in the summer. Put a Nationals campaign sticker, add a post-it saying "Abbott" then send it to a Laptop repair shop in WA we would accept this as true?
What a load of BS, lol show me any evidence that Guilaini said anything of the sort?

129000-22000 = the vast majority. Then the article only lists one email that is verified, and one that is not. Whether any of the other emails are part of the 22K or 107K is guesswork on your or my part.

None of the information was provided. None of the information was investigated.
No, the article states strongly that the majority of the verified emails are routine uncontroversial stuff. Aside from the "Thanks for meeting me Joe" one I don't think they refer to any other email of contention being in the verified column.

Imagine the level of skeletons in the closet that would be uncovered if the Biden crime family was treated the EXACT same way that Trump was, yet Trump still came up squeaky clean, the most investigated person in the history of mankind and they've got nothing on him. They got so little after half a decade of non stop investigations, millions of dollars and millions of man hours, that he is even running for President again to beat Biden for a second time. Cant wait for just 1 investigation to get under way about all of the well known shady dealings of Joe and his family.
The trolling is way too transparent, but a good laugh nonetheless 👍

Still waiting for those citations for your amazing thought out reply Jux. Or claim defeat and shrink away.
Why do I need to give a citation ? I was simply expressing my POV. I don’t regard Tucker Carlson a credible source of information and think you are trolling. Full stop.

No, the article states strongly that the majority of the verified emails are routine uncontroversial stuff.
Actually no it doesnt. The article says "Many of the nearly 22,000 verified emails were routine messages, such as political newsletters, fundraising appeals, hotel receipts, news alerts, product ads, real estate listings and notifications related to his daughters’ schools or sports teams. There was also a large number of bank notifications, with about 1,200 emails from Wells Fargo alone."

It doesnt say majority and we dont know what "many" means. Could be 200, 2000 or 20000, you or I dont know. We know the "thank you for the meeting" email was verified, we know the "10% for the big guy" wasnt verified (but was by Hunters business partner). We dont know for example if the Burisma CEO askin ghis dad to pressure the prosecutor is on the verified list or not. You or I dont know, it might be, it might not.

No, the article states strongly that the majority of the verified emails are routine uncontroversial stuff. Aside from the "Thanks for meeting me Joe" one I don't think they refer to any other email of contention being in the verified column.
Any of the other emails except the "10% for the big guy" email could be in the 22K verified.

"In particular, there are verified emails illuminating a deal Hunter Biden developed with a fast-growing Chinese energy conglomerate, CEFC China Energy, for which he was paid nearly $5 million, and other business relationships. Those business dealings are the subject of a separate Washington Post story published at the same time as this one on the forensic examinations of the drive."

Aside from the "Thanks for meeting me Joe" one I don't think they refer to any other email of contention being in the verified column.
You (or I) have no basis for that opinion.

arent we done?

Why do I need to give a citation ? I was simply expressing my POV. I don’t regard Tucker Carlson a credible source of information and think you are trolling. Full stop.
So to be clear you cant justify your accusation that Tucker Carlson makes up stories. Just going with the standard defamation definition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back