Politics Super Thread - keep it all in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extremely rare than an incumbent PM gets the boot. It's only happened twice hasn't it?
True but I would have like to have a 12% swing against him. My eldest came home prior to the election full of his bosses' thoughts about Labor - the usual crap about the conservatives being better economic managers, reds under the bed (in the Shire).

the liberal vote is very poor and the Labor vote not that flash either
the greens and independents have changed the voting landscape
liberals need to reasses and try and target some of the teal independent vote next election.
Partly liberal party and partly scot Morrison potentially a new leader and new focus for next campaign might help
Maybe being what they say they are in name might be a start. They were never meant to be a hard right conservative Christian party.

Na your right it was 10:30. I mixed that up.
Did she get paid the same?
Missus had an Indian supervisor that none of the staff could understand.
That sounds racist but not ill intended but I found that difficult to accept.
A supervisor should speak fluently in Ingrish. 🤣
One of my close friends is Indian.
We all call him slurpee

Maybe being what they say they are in name might be a start. They were never meant to be a hard right conservative Christian party.
that will bring the left votes across will it ?? no chance
it is the moderates in the party that lost the safe liberal seats against the teal independents
scary to think a party with 32 % primary vote is running the country
in saying that the liberal primary of 35 % was terrible too
unheard of statistics for government
Albo has plenty of division to work through

i’ve lived in manly for 20 plus years. Most people i know are traditional liberal votes. I was at a big party last night (nothing to do with the election) Not many voted liberal this time around.

3 years of culture wars, energy Green appeasement and falling living standards led by M r Bean can't wait

Better than the alternative which would have been 3 more years of corruption,lies and inaction on things that Australians know is wrong. I hate to tell you that living standards have been falling for years under this disgraceful government why do you think so many "safe" liberal seats kicked them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back