Politics Super Thread - keep it all in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I better give you an education in regard to people and life in general Earl,you and others are quick to assault my opinion on this particular matter...
I have worked in the hospitality industry for 45 years,over that time I have seen what alcohol does to people and how they change...I have saved many a young lady from being in the situation of being taken advantage of because they were drunk,kissing blokes,getting drinks from them for free and then were to scared to go home or outside the hotel in fear...I kept them in the hotel until myself and security locked up,I then got them taxis home...
Do I know what could have happened if I hadnt shown concern,could she have been raped,bashed or otherwise ?
So please dont insult my intelligence because I have seen first hand what could happen..This particular young lady about 19/20 was dressed in a very short dress,highheels and very attractive(some people even said she looked slutty)so who is to blame?I will answer that for you,all of us have to be held accountable for OUR own actions,otherwise anything could and does happen with regret...
Hope this short response lets you know what sort of a person Iam Earl,and my opinion is based on what I have lived through,I also feel very sorry for ladies that do get raped,but I cant see that violence through an overruling of a case will help matters,this is sensitive and should be completely left to the victim and family to deal with in a manner that helps all round....

Yep, I reckon this post lets us all know exactly what sort of person you are.

Yep, I reckon this post lets us all know exactly what sort of person you are.
You obviously didnt read the rest,just picked and chose....Your entitled to your opinion,but you dont know me at all..so save your judgement until you do ...many on here have met me and I dont think any of them would judge me for my opinion...facts are facts,I did the right thing by the lady.I cant be held responsible for what they do,but I can help by making sure she was safe,,

Last edited:
Or you know men could just not rape women there is a thought

Thats like saying paedophilia is okay cause the kids put themselves in that position
Jarryd Haine anybody....Im not making excuses for any person...but if you or Earl dont think men rape women because of their makeup and character,go visit Goulburn Gaol and see the filth in there that have done exactly that and thought it was funny doing it...
I absolutely love women,even though the last one done the dirty on me,but cant imagine trying to force a woman to do what I want even against her will..
This happens in life,as do some women who lead guys on,milk them for drinks,go home with them and regret it and then lie about it...its human nature...
The only answer I have is that everybody knows right from wrong,people have to be held accountable for their own actions...Regrettably I dont have the answers and apparently the justice system overrules all of us.....
What has any of that got to do with victim blaming women for looking good on a night out .
“Oh she was so hot so I had to rape her . What else could I do “ ……..

This has got to be the most heinous shit I’ve ever read on here . You sir are an abomination.
So a chick has a bit of cleavage and shows some flesh and it’s game on for all the rock apes ?
I can’t believe what I’ve just read .

It's pretty freaken bad. You have to think he is trolling or something but I don't think he is.

There really isn't anything you can say is there.

Right, Krissy! Imagine being a bloke and admitting that blokes can't control themselves and NOT rape. How bloody disrespectful to most men. ... I actually don't have the words to articulate what I'm feeling ... just wow ...
It's these sort of perspectives that give decent men such a bad wrap. Imagine trying to validate that mentality and think it's ok? You are spot on Suzie.
It's pretty freaken bad. You have to think he is trolling or something but I don't think he is.

There really isn't anything you can say is there.
I really can't believe the turn that this thread has taken....sickening to say the least.

What has any of that got to do with victim blaming women for looking good on a night out .
“Oh she was so hot so I had to rape her . What else could I do “
This has got to be the most heinous shit I’ve ever read on here . You sir are an abomination.
So a chick has a bit of cleavage and shows some flesh and it’s game on for all the rock apes ?
I can’t believe what I’ve just read .
Are you brain dead mate...I have nothing against our fairer sex....you need to get out in the world and see what lowlife guys are out there preying on young women they can target....pedos do the same with kids...they all need to be incarcerated never to be seen again...
MY POINT is that women are great,,,but there is deviates that target them...hows that heinious from me...A lot of people really need to see what is going on in the world..
Goulburn gaol is full of the blokes that target women for their own pleasure and they think its cool...they are sick...

No means no, and if the women is in no state to think clearly, rationally, then it's still no.
Such a sensitive topic that if your trying to put your point across you should from the outset be respectful and not misleading.
This was not done from the outset.
I don't blame anyone for jumping on it as rape no matter what the circumstances were, it is still rape, a disgusting evil act.

MY POINT is that women are great,,,but there is deviates that target them...hows that heinious from me...A lot of people really need to see what is going on in the world..
Goulburn gaol is full of the blokes that target women for their own pleasure and they think its cool...they are sick...
None of that has anything to do with the messaging your saying . And to be honest , it looks like you lack the emotional intelligence to understand how heinous the messaging is here . It’s no different to extreme Islam , and stoning rape victims in the streets of Pakistan. It’s implying that it’s a woman’s fault that some dudes are basically rock apes and haven’t evolved from a caveman .

Here’s a messed up analogy akin to the morality of your position.
A bloke beats his wife every night for not having his dinner cooked and on the table by 630. Who’s fault is that ? The victim for not cooking the food or the anaimal that beats her ? . And if your answer is the animal , then mate , you opinion on rape is a mess. Because the rape victim is the woman cooking the food .

Or here’s another one . A kid steals a shiny ball from a store because it’s shiny and pretty . By your logic it’s somehow the balls fault for being so attractive .
^^^this right here^^^ is what’s heinous .

Shinzo Abe copped it deluxe, assassinated by a bloke who built a homemade shotty.

Japan continues to keep in step with the times, long gone are the days when 17 year old ultranationalists brandishing wakizashis would stab politicians to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back