Politics Super Thread - keep it all in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not being pedantic. You’re making a comparison I don’t think is reasonable. There’s a difference between being a member of a political party and the head of basically a private corporation. Trump himself has complained about the ruling. In any case I’d suggest plenty of press and others made a wider inference on NSW Labor (not without some justification) based on the conduct of a few.

That’s an unfair insinuation. I’m not trying to divert anyone from anything. I understand Hunter Biden is some sort of cause célèbre of the right. As far as I know he’s never been charged with anything notwithstanding multiple probes?
Neither has Trump... even though Trump has more had more legal challenges tben you have had hot dinners.
Even if his company's are dodgy..
Isnt a president selling out you country of far greater importance .
Fmd the media made a bigger deal about Monica blowing Bill then a dodgy pedo making millions from corrupt overseas dealings

Neither has Trump... even though Trump has more had more legal challenges tben you have had hot dinners.
Even if his company's are dodgy..
Isnt a president selling out you country of far greater importance .
Fmd the media made a bigger deal about Monica blowing Bill then a dodgy pedo making millions from corrupt overseas dealings

I didn’t say he had. I’m sure if there was a Biden Corp that was found guilty of tax fraud it would be big news.

Your last sentence deserves contempt. Hate the man if you want but that’s a pretty ordinary slur. It insults actual survivors of that crime. For some reason there is a trend amongst some to default to that accusation to tar political opponents and it’s deplorable.

I didn’t say he had. I’m sure if there was a Biden Corp that was found guilty of tax fraud it would be big news.

Your last sentence deserves contempt. Hate the man if you want but that’s a pretty ordinary slur. It insults actual survivors of that crime. For some reason there is a trend amongst some to default to that accusation to tar political opponents and it’s deplorable.
Nup.. its true Bro . Sorry
Just not reported
Here is a tiny tiny sample

He is known for being creepy with children. Rule 5 from the far left playbook, pretend you've never heard of the obvious and what's well known by everyone the universe over.

Plenty and plenty of accusations have been made but no chargers have been laid, but then again, its the same FBI that found Hillary did wrong but it wasn't in the the interest of the American people to charge her for her crimes.

Nup.. its true Bro . Sorry
Just not reported
Here is a tiny tiny sample

Has he ever been charged, arrested or accused of this awful act? By accused I mean someone has formally accused him of it? I’ve seen no evidence outside far right media sources that the accusation in your video is true. Did it make it to Reuters? AP? New York Times?

Anyway I’m not going to go around and around on this. It’s an awful slur and nobody should make it without solid evidence to support it.

Has he ever been charged, arrested or accused of this awful act? By accused I mean someone has formally accused him of it? I’ve seen no evidence outside far right media sources that the accusation in your video is true. Did it make it to Reuters? AP? New York Times?

Anyway I’m not going to go around and around on this. It’s an awful slur and nobody should make it without solid evidence to support it.
Play 5 - Pretend you dont know anything.

Here's a left wing website you may prefer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden_sexual_assault_allegation

Ashley Bidens diary, alleging, daddy had a go.

Unless it involves the 2016 election and a Trump wee tape right? Then its cool.

Name calling or personal attacks are not on and as I said last week the term pedo and references to people as being Pedophiles is not appropriate for this +15 forum. It's never a topic or term that is to be used loosely or in jest. You dont know if people reading these posts have been victims to this terrible crime.
We shouldn't post racist remarks, talk about ones sexual preferences, or make jest about ones political preferences or religion.
Please be nice to each other.

So… thoughts on the Georgia runoff? Seemed to pan out as expected. Important win for the Democrats looking ahead to 2024.

So… thoughts on the Georgia runoff? Seemed to pan out as expected. Important win for the Democrats looking ahead to 2024.
Thought the GOP had it in the bag. Early voting did it for the Dems yet again, The GOP will never learn. 2020, 2022 and if they don't change their ways and get in on the same scams as the Dems, Michelle Obama in 2024.

I think it looks more and more likely that Trumpism is on it's death knell.

I really hope this happens and extremism becomes more and more marginalized.

I think it looks more and more likely that Trumpism is on it's death knell.

I really hope this happens and extremism becomes more and more marginalized.

It’s certainly not a good result for him. I’m thinking he’s going to remain influential for a while. The problem for the GOP is that his endorsement is a vote loser in a lot of swing states right now.

It’s certainly not a good result for him. I’m thinking he’s going to remain influential for a while. The problem for the GOP is that his endorsement is a vote loser in a lot of swing states right now.

Exactly. It's really tough for the GOP because he brings extremist votes with him. The GOP wants those votes but that extremism turns so many people off him and hence the GOP.

They gain some votes in states they will already win but lose votes in swing states.

Im glad you posted this Winston....If I mentioned the Biden families crimes,Earl tells me I listen to Russian propaganda....
The biggest rated late night show in the US by a long way he will still pretend its Russian mis-information because its not from a preferred arm of the lefty propaganda machine he listens to. Listening to anything Earl has to say after his continued lack of knowledge on politics and the dishonesty he has displayed in this thread, you'd need your head read. Just keep posting the truth, the unenlightened are always the loudest and the last to know.

Earl might be more comfortable and feel safer watching this on repeat. Definitely not propaganda.

Im glad you posted this Winston....If I mentioned the Biden families crimes,Earl tells me I listen to Russian propaganda....

You getting it from somewhere mate. It's not reality. Try and find the source and the facts. Do a deep dive.

I did this on Jordan Peterson and I realized what a scammer he was. I still think some of the advice he provides is good.

Basically go and find the opposite viewpoint or look at the facts. Don't trust yourself.

You getting it from somewhere mate. It's not reality. Try and find the source and the facts. Do a deep dive.

I did this on Jordan Peterson and I realized what a scammer he was. I still think some of the advice he provides is good.

Basically go and find the opposite viewpoint or look at the facts. Don't trust yourself.
Right on cue, literally have the receipts from the sources and its still not enough for those who choose to wear blinkers.

"look at the facts"

Are we still pretending your ilks worldview includes facts?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back