Politics Super Thread - keep it all in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can do your own research, its not hard to find.
Very similar to the Jan riot people but even more cowardly as they totally hide their identities.

“NEVER ARGUE WITH STUPID PEOPLE. THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.” - MARK TWAIN

Let it go mate, let him hollow into the empty echo chamber with his lefty sycophants. He has proven time and time again to be dishonest and even mentioned numerous times he hasn't bothered to even know half the stuff you bring up, yet goes on an unhinged tirade like he is the most informed astute political scholar on the planet. Its not worth your time.

I don't believe this. Do you think the minister told her to go home, have a shower to remove the evidence and to shut up. If this happened then she should be charged with perverting the course of justice.

No, not that, but Reynolds, Cash and no doubt Morrison were aware and cannot wait for the report to eventually see the light of day. Unlike the pretend Gaetjens one that was an abuse of our public service.

The guy has history and I hope that at least one of his accusers gets some justice.

Again, I want all politicians and those around them to be held to account, regardless of party and their individual policies.

Last edited:
He was and is completely and utterly incompetent. He was an utter failure and more than likely the worst president of all time.

You are entitled to your opinion but Trumpism has been an absolute failure and thankfully people appear to be waking up to this reality.
1670223983880.png
"He was and is completely and utterly incompetent. He was an utter failure and more than likely the worst president of all time."

Cant wait for this bloke to look up who Barry Obama and Joe Biden are. The kids head will explode.

Last edited:
No, not that, but Reynolds, Cash and no doubt Morrison were aware and cannot wait for the report to eventually see the light of day.

The guy has history and I hope that at least one of his accusers gets some justice.

Again, I want all politiciansc and those around them to be held to account, regardless of party and their indifvidual policies.

What report ?

Are you talking about Lehrmann ?

Read that article I posted. That is how I felt about this case and then a lawyer offers the same opinion. I think the whole case was a disgrace.

What report ?

Read that article I posted. That is how I felt about this case and then a lawyer offers the same opinion. I think the whole case was a disgrace.
I love it when lefties squabble among themselves. They're always so indignantly outraged.

"Virtue, I'm over here virtue"

SNL must have gotten the new talking points from the DNC. No way Joe can hold out 2024 against Trump or DeSantis. Wonder who they'll pick to run in 2024? Michelle Obama? Surely not Hillary Epstein again.

Hahahahaha, basically the totally opposite response from all that I encounter, but unsurprised from someone that leads with "pal".
So what you are saying is that you lecture all indigenous people you come across on how they should live their lives and raise their kids? A know nothing book worm with zero cultural ties is lecturing the masses...
Moderators...this guy is continuing his racist dialogue. What he is saying is offensive.

So what you are saying is that you lecture all indigenous people you come across on how they should live their lives and raise their kids? A know nothing book worm with zero cultural ties is lecturing the masses...
Moderators...this guy is continuing his racist dialogue. What he is saying is offensive.

No, that is where you took yourself.

I have not mentioned indigenous at all, so try reading what I wrote instead of creating more of your fantasy world.

What report ?

No idea what it will be called, but a parliamentary investigation will be carried out and a report compiled when the dust settles.

I have not mentioned indigenous at all, so try reading what I wrote instead of creating more of your fantasy world.

Tucker - I had no idea what you were talking about as well. You use that racism line a bit too freely mate. I don't think you know what racism is.

Then I did something really scary. I went and read the ignored posts. I quickly got out of that crazy land though.

No idea what it will be called, but a parliamentary investigation will be carried out and a report compiled when the dust settles.

For what though. Is this for the Higgins incident ?

I don't think a parliamentary investigation is anywhere near sufficient on this incident. We need to call out the dumb media and lawyers and politicians who blew this up. We need to call out Higgins as well.

I'm not trying to be a bastard here but she needs to articulate why she made this a public spectacle. There was no need for this if she was only concerned with justice.

I won't get what I'm after but there are a bunch of people who should feel disgraced over this issue.

You knew exactly what you were saying.
Have you always been racist?

Tucker - I had no idea what you were talking about as well. You use that racism line a bit too freely mate. I don't think you know what racism is.

Then I did something really scary. I went and read the ignored posts. I quickly got out of that crazy land though.
It doesnt matter if you knew, he did as it was a reply from earlier today.

Foreign policy aside, can you please point to the policy and legislation that the Trump government passed that decidely changed the economic direction of the country from that of his forbear in the office, as I cannot recall one? That includes the USMCA and deregulation.

Pretty well everything that I have seen basically shows rising performance that was equal or better in the foundation created under Obama for the marginal. That said, some of the earlier decisions under his administration were poor.

Have never stated that the US wasn't performing during his term, as it was, just not because of Trump, rather that, apart from the disproportionate tax cuts to the wealthy and buybacks under the same legislation, his basically doing nothing substantial allowed it to continue to prosper.

Along with the nation's debt on the back of those cuts, the trade defecit gap also soared to highs back in the Bush day's, even if he reduced the China portion of it.

I would argue that the child tax credit policy under Biden is something that made huge change, lifting so many of the marginal from poverty. Such a tragedy that the more fossil fuel and pharmaceutical (alleged nepotism) company minded Joe Manchin originally only allowed it for six months and then scuttled it's extension.
Although authoritarian in nature Trumps biggest economic achievement aside from tarrifs was that he pulled the U.S. Federal Reserve into line allowing unemployment to fall well below 5%. I understand that it's meant to be outside his mandate but basically policy generally in "democracies"
In all key areas especially economic has been taken over by unelected officials and policy institutionalized becoming bipartisan. Not the right way to do things but something needed to be done

I understand central banks are supposed to be "independent " but in reality they are anything but taking their cues from certain big business. These unelected officials almost totally control the economy. They pick and choose what goes into inflation data, unemployment data.....don't want to get to far into this but the 5% unemployment mandate in economic theory is totally flawed.

Anyway he did interfere with their "independence " and even more so in December 2018 when the U.S. Federal Reserve wanted like today to take tbe economy into recession. Back then though inflation was low unlike today so he saved the U.S. from a recession which obviously helped the marginal and also proved the point that unemployment can meaningfully go under 5% without creating inflation which is probably what central banks didn't want people to see

You and I agree on this case.
This woman has been championed as a brave survivor of a hideous sexual assault. She has been invited to speak at the press club as well as other gabfests. She has become a mini celebrity, milking this for all its worth, all the while continually stating this guy is 100% guilty. Even when she failed to have him convicted, she cried on the steps of the courthouse, again stating he did it.
She chose to go public with it. She signed a tell all book deal. She did the interview. There was even some mention that the ACT Government was fast tracking amendments to video recorded testimonials to be used for the retrial, thus preventing Higgins from having to testify again.
All of this stuff has resulted in nothing.
Now we have to give her space as she recovers from mental health issues that her own actions certainly didn't help and likely exacerbated.

On the other side of the coin, Lehrman has not only said allegations of rape are false, he didn't even have sex with her. That barely rates a mention apparently.
The MSM actively work on creating deeper and deeper division. It is like they are paid by the CPP, “devide
Whatever dude, you teach them absolutely nothing or to mirror yourself if you like.
Dude, you can believe in Fabian unicorns, And teach your children to become a helicopter in the morning and flying pigs at night,

Or one could bypass selected media and its narratives, and simply have taken notice of Andrew Wilkie MP who told our own government it was BS back in the day.

I really struggle to understand how anyone can be cheering on allowing of hate speech on any platform.
What is hate speech?
Shit you dont like ? As Musk has said , if it isnt breaking the law it is free speech.
Why would or should anyone be against that.

What is hate speech?
Shit you dont like ? As Musk has said , if it isnt breaking the law it is free speech.
Why would or should anyone be against that.
Dont take anything this guy says seriously on this topic. He is a hypocrite of the highest order.

I do not understand why people call themselves "lefties" when:
- they want abortion even in the last few months;
- they want to force everyone to experimental injections;
- they are pro masks/visors;

They can more justifiably call themselves:
- baby killers;
- eugenists;
- masks lovers or people that like to hide behind masks;

Come on man… This is uncalled for.

The MSM actively work on creating deeper and deeper division. It is like they are paid by the CPP

Is this fair ? My take is the vast majority of propaganda comes from righty conspiracy theory types. I also assume they are getting it from Russian propaganda.

Let's list down the misinformation that is reported on this thread:-

1. The COVID vaccine didn't work as per the example of Florida compared to here. This was actually stated when the data proves this false.
2. Russia has not invaded the Ukraine. They are just peace keeping forces protecting the country from Nazi's.
3. Trump won the election.

These are all factually incorrect and they've all come from right wing conspiracy theorists.

Can you provide examples of such extremism as the points I mentioned being propagated by the MSM ?

Just as a side note I posted a really good article about the Higgins trial that was from the SMH.

Last edited:
You knew exactly what you were saying.
Have you always been racist?

I certainly did, and not my problem that you didn't, on the topic of a balanced education.

You and @Carefactor can identify as whatever you like, even a helicopter in the morning and flying pig at night, plus a unicorn dragqueen of an afternoon if you choose to, as that is your prerogative.

On the baseless racism accusation, please feel welcome to search my history here. Good luck with it and get back to me on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back