Poll..Will the Real Wests Tigers Stand Up!!!!!

Geo

Staff member
Forum Leader
I'm over the crap that was the Souff's game…

Will the Wests Tigers make a statement about 2010?

I think they will....Benji Marshall to have a blinder!!!!!

Fire Up Wests Tigers... :sign:

If i knew what the "real" Wests Tigers were i'd be able to answer the question.

I've got my doubts for obvious reasons. Something though at the back of my mind suggests we'll scrape up a miracle win.

They've had a week away from negative press… been pulled together and kept together as a team. This will be the make or break of our season in my opinion. We've got the side to destroy the Knights, even with that Fitzygumby in the side! If we turn up, I seriously expect the Tigers to win... and win comfortably.

However... if those differences are still present, well get slaughtered and I don't believe the Team will recoup.

This is where we will see whether or not Sheens has what it takes to get the side functioning again! I hope to God he does!

sorry but theae are the real Wests Tigers inconsistant mid table average footy team..

I think they will as well.

I've had the sh#ts with them all week but I cant wait to see them destroy the knights at home tonight.

I voted No. I hope they win but I am not confident at all. We need another prop on the interchange. Moors is more of a second rower so we really only have 1 front rower on the bench. Having Brown on the bench is ridiculous. Also having Fitzhenry in the side is ridiculous. He bombed another try last week and did the exact same thing during warmup before the game. GRRRR
:deadhorse: :brick:

Also I am worried about Fitzhenry's and Daniella's defence. Are they defending on the same side? It could be a massacre down that edge.

Really cant see the tigers getting close, our form for the most part of this season has been rubbish and really with not much happening in the key positions its hard to see a win

Back