Pommie backs don't do well in the NRL

upthetigers

I wrote these exact words in a Facebook comment and it got my account restricted I am not joking. What a world we live in you can't even voice your opinion without some snowflake getting triggered!!

Depends who moderates the FB page you posted on. Highly doubt FB itself does it.

Tigers have done ok with English backs in the past, Schofield, Currier, Hanley, Bolton to name a few.
What about Western Suburbs, what great English backs have they had?
But of course the thread is NRL so Herbie Farnworth is a goodin....wish we could jag him.

Tigers have done ok with English backs in the past, Schofield, Currier, Hanley, Bolton to name a few.
What about Western Suburbs, what great English backs have they had?
But of course the thread is NRL so Herbie Farnworth is a goodin....wish we could jag him.
The Irish winger who played for the Knights was a really good player. Dominic Young is a fantastic talent and young Pryce will be interesting to watch next year.

Yeah we got a few good ones in the 80's ....Hampson went OK as well ...if you class Andy Gregory a back ...loved him ...tough as they came

Titans had a good one who went home when Covid got serious ...name doesn't come to mind atm

Widdop would have to be in the Top 3 or 4 as well

Your first mistake was going on Facebook

Back