Prince showed

Tiger_heart

That we a natural half back, you win games - and I am not bagging Benji or Lui, simply the fact that out of all the players we should have replaced, he is the one we have missed the most - apologies for stating the bleddin' obvious.

He was good tonight. We took too long to replace him and have found that Marshall/Moltzen/Lui are the blokes that can do the job.

Prince killed us today. Campbell was good too, and so was Meyers with some others in their forward pack. Goldcoast have a pretty good team and are in the top 4 for a reason…

@alien said:
Prince killed us today. Campbell was good too, and so was Meyers with some others in their forward pack. Goldcoast have a pretty good team and are in the top 4 for a reason…

See, this is another thing…Sheens coached Prince, why didn't we have a game plan to shut him down??

@Tiger_heart said:
@alien said:

See, this is another thing…Sheens coached Prince, why didn't we have a game plan to shut him down??

May have been something called natural talent. Probably why Sheens and most Tigers fans wanted him to stay a Tiger.

@mikey said:
@Tiger_heart said:
@alien said:

May have been something called natural talent. Probably why Sheens and most Tigers fans wanted him to stay a Tiger.

Mikey, I think natural talent and Sheens don't mix…

@Tiger_heart said:
@alien said:

I say they did a pretty good job for 85% of the game…

Prince's kicking game was on song in the second 40....very hard to defend against......

Prince will guide them deep into the finals.......

Prince hasnt developed as a player in the 3 years he's been with the Titans. Everything he knows he learnt from Sheens. You can see a big improvement in Benji and Farah in the last 3 years but Prince wont learn anything from Cartwright.

But yeah … he controlled the game last night.

@alex said:
**Prince hasnt developed as a player in the 3 years he's been with the Titans. Everything he knows he learnt from Sheens. You can see a big improvement in Benji and Farah in the last 3 years but Prince wont learn anything from Cartwright.**

Doesn't Prince love Cartwright?

If only you could say that to Princes face :laughing:

@alex said:
Prince hasnt developed as a player in the 3 years he's been with the Titans. Everything he knows he learnt from Sheens. You can see a big improvement in Benji and Farah in the last 3 years but Prince wont learn anything from Cartwright.

I disagree. He is alot more consistant now. And Cartwright is a pretty good coach.

He may love Cartwright but he's playing the same type of footy he played here. All his skill and ability was developed under Sheens in his 3 years here.

prince has been playing the exact same game since leaving the tigers. the way he drifts across field dummying inside n putting players thru gaps is vintage tigers play. if only we can have a player 1/2 as good as him at 7 we will be higher on the table.

If Prince learned everything he knows now from Sheens, why can't Sheens do it again…....

Me thinks there is more to Prince that Sheens training.

@Gotoddy said:
If Prince learned everything he knows now from Sheens, why can't Sheens do it again…....

Me thinks there is more to Prince that Sheens training.

Hhhhmmmmmmm. It's hard to argue with your reasoning on the basis of the evidence.

I still think GOOD half-backs are born with a particular wiring in their brain different to the majority of players. Without this wiring, no coach, no matter how good, can turn a player into a GOOD half-back.

Back