R.I.P Paul Green

Pretty shocked by this. Gone way too soon and condolences to his family.

In terms of Rugby League though, he's a massive loss to this community. I've heard plenty of his press conferences/interviews and found him to be a very righteous and honourable man.

His 2015 premiership win was amazing but what he did in the Finals series of 2017 with the Cowboys team was unbelievable. I felt those 3 games Cowboys played is how Rugby League should be played. They barely had any dirty tactics, no complaining or whinging. Just went out and played hard.

I was a big advocate of him being our HC next year as well. RIP Greeny, you've done good.

This is so sad. It appears that Paul chose to leave us, why we don't need to know. It does go to show that everyone has a trigger that is easily pulled.
I pray that Paul's family and close friends can find comfort and sense from this aweful tragedy.
I hope Paul you can go on this next journey in peace. 🤜🤛

Just spent Monday and Tuesday at a leadership course where the focus was mental health. The presenter had first hand experience with Dan Frawley. Then I read about Paul Green 😢.

There’s many disagreements on here and it can be intimidating to post but please reach out. This community cares.

From the outside looking in, he always appeared (to me) as an honest, well spoken, caring man.....

Shocked to hear

We never really know what people are dealing with inside and especially, us, as men.... sometimes feel we can't speak up.

Rest in Peace to Paul Green.

I hope anyone who is down bad or going through some things can reach out to whoever they can, for support... you're not alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
That puts a lump in my throat, whilst angering me at the same time.
That poor kid will be haunted by this forever. Every year he’ll enjoy his birthday until the guilt hits him that in 2022 whilst he was doing similar, he missed even the smallest clue of what was to happen the next day.
He doesn’t deserve that bullshit.

Absolute tragedy all round.
I hope Paul is at peace now & that somehow his friends & family can find some in their lives.

It's so sad to see some posters use this memorial thread for Greeny as a means to shed their opinions on the rights or wrongs of this matter. Please write further opinions and comments in the relevant topics and leave this one for those who want to pay tribute to a little legend.
Sorry Greeny, rest in peace mate.
(Mods please take note of this and delete any unnecessary and disrespectful comments)

Latest posts

Members online

Back