Racing tips, talk etc

@Knuckles said:
Yes ….. I think she passed away in Feb 2012 .... Not long before my old man. She used to sit two rows down from me at Cambo with her son ..... Her face used to light up when we won ..... Will think of her and miss her again this season.

At least you put her onto a winner ... Sounds like you brought her a lot of happiness there .... What price was it ? About 15/1 wasn't it ?

Hi,

Yes, 3 Feb 2012\. Hard to believe it's been two years :frowning: I still have the season tickets although they aren't used as much but I know she would hate for the family to let them go. I love that she is still remembered and know she would to.

UTT

Stuart

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

Hi Stuart,

Yes, I knew it was getting close. August 21 for my Dad … Also cancer.
I know I will never get used to it ..... But I am learning to live with it. I think that's the best way I can describe where I'm at ..... It's probably the same for you.

I think Kay would be upset with you if you stopped going and cheering for the Tigers ! Nothing surer than that ..... But it's easier said than done .... I'll be sure to come over and say g'day if I see you outh there.

Cheers mate
Bob

@happy tiger said:
Some good news from the MM day

One of the boys partners got third in the fashions of the field

Well deserved as well , she is lovely on the inside as well as the outside

Turns out she was runner up , the other girl was a promotional girl :laughing:

Was a massive shock to be watching the coverage on Channel 9 and having the Mrs screaming "Look ,Look its …... "

i have a share in a horse racing tomorrow at Goulburn r 1 No Harm Done trained by mark newhman good eachway chance at around $13

Hi Guys
I have two horses of mine racing in the same race at Echuca sunday
1. Next Edition $34 probably not good enough may sneak a place but prefer to risk
2. Fort Wayne having first start beat a nice horse of mine called Campese that is racing at Sandown wednesday it should win and be sold to hong kong
Fort Wayne nice horse above average and currently $3.90
Cheers

Hi Guys
My horse Campese is racing at Sandown wednesday race 7. Camoese a nice horse if it wins it qualifies to be sold to hong kong. it has been backed from $9 to $6 good chance

Good luck. I’ve got a nag that is due to run next week I’ll let you know when it accepts.

Hi All
My horse Five Kingdoms is racing at flemington tomorrow, saturday 8 august.
Race 4 at 1.55pm
Good chance third up has raced at flemington before twice for one win.
Genuine eachway chance in in a heavy track if it gets to a slow 5 or 6 track then should win, Luke Nolen aboard.

@Jedi_Tiger said in [Racing tips said:
Hi All
My horse Five Kingdoms is racing at flemington tomorrow, saturday 8 august.
Race 4 at 1.55pm
Good chance third up has raced at flemington before twice for one win.
Genuine eachway chance in in a heavy track if it gets to a slow 5 or 6 track then should win, Luke Nolen aboard.

Tavidance huge danger with bigger scope on Flemington straight and looking to bounce back, I might go with the boxed quinella hope it gets up for ya :)

Unlucky mate! it must be thrilling part owning race horses though.

Tavidance too classy as I thought it’d be

Hi guys i have a share in a horse running at Newmarket in england tonight.
Race 2 it is called Hemsworth at 10.30pm australian time
It is a 2 year old having first start probably worth and eacheay bet

@Vince-Farrar said in [Racing tips said:
I’m all over Mitchell Moses horse in the first at Caulfield tomorrow each way all day.

Ha! That must be the 1..

My horse Froome is racing at Ipswich Friday race 2 at 2.57pm
Should be winning up there over 800m

Back