Racing tips, talk etc

@jb said in [Racing tips said:
@jedi_tiger said in [Racing tips said:
Nevada Smoke
Nominated for Port Macquarie Saturday, jockey Ben Looker not offered the ride after last time
Shoukd go pretty close

Legend @Jedi_Tiger Half the forum must have collected judging by the way it firmed from 14 to 9.50. Well done.

slaughter job last time we chose not to put jockey on again and we win

Australian super horse Nature Strip has pulverised a world-class field at Royal Ascot, proving himself again the king of the sprinters.
20220615_202639.jpg

Chris Waller has just about conquered all as a trainer.
P.S. I say Royal Ascot (pronounced As cot, they have been saying As cut) which is right?

Australian super horse Nature Strip has pulverised a world-class field at Royal Ascot, proving himself again the king of the sprinters.
View attachment 1450

Chris Waller has just about conquered all as a trainer.
P.S. I say Royal Ascot (pronounced As cot, they have been saying As cut) which is right?
I have always only known it as Ascot with the same pronunciation as the spelling.

I have always only known it as Ascot with the same pronunciation as the spelling.
Thankyou krissy, the lady news reader pronounced it as Ascut then when she crossed to another reporter and he said it too so it's obvious she got it from him.
It's shites me when people do this!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gold Coast race 6 No.1. Each Way. 70/1.
Gamble responsibly or not at all.

OK WT fans, while we are talking punting, suggest a little ew on Moonee Valley R4 No 10 Farhh Flung.
From the O’Brien stable, an Impressive winner last start and drops 5.5kg tomorrow.
My money already on at 13.0/3.8 fixed odds.

NB all care but no responsibility.

GC R-2 Russian Queen
Bris R-7 Osamu
$5 allup will nearly get you a ctn...

Got this tip yesterday for today Warwick Farm r7 no5.

Bet with ya head and not over it, or best bet is not at all.

Got this tip yesterday for today Warwick Farm r7 no5.

Bet with ya head and not over it, or best bet is not at all.
Well BF, the money was on but it didn’t fire.
For regular punters suggest one to go in the Blackbook ( for those not familiar, it’s a non racist diary for noting future horses, usually a black colour).
Happy Thursday to all !

Well BF, the money was on but it didn’t fire.
For regular punters suggest one to go in the Blackbook ( for those not familiar, it’s a non racist diary for noting future horses, usually a black colour).
Happy Thursday to all !
Bummer hey.

Mate, as a very regular punter it happens more often than not but… like loyal WT supporters we keep backing up for more.
Cheers
Thanks Hal for not being a knob about it. I can’t stand it when you give a tip that doesn’t come in and cop a bagging for it. Obviously an experienced punter knows a tip is a tip and nothing is a sure thing. I never complain to whoever gives me a tip coz it’s up to me if I back it or not. That one was from my uncle, he gave me a few last week a couple got up and we cleaned up. So I thought I’d throw this one out there but no good. If I get any others I will post em do the same if you like.
Also have to keep an eye out for that Mr Hemsworth one that old mate posted about last week. If you see it let me know and I’ll do the same.

Today’s tips; Sunshine coast r4 no10 ..Newcastle r8 no 3
Only just got home from Melbourne races and didn’t see your tips earlier( I don’t go onto the forum when I’m immersed in my betting).
Bad luck with both but where there’s smoke there’s fire, so will keep my eyes on them in the future.👌

Only just got home from Melbourne races and didn’t see your tips earlier( I don’t go onto the forum when I’m immersed in my betting).
Bad luck with both but where there’s smoke there’s fire, so will keep my eyes on them in the future.👌
I got the Tri on the first tip, and actually ended up backing the winner in the race tip at newy. Best winner was a last minute decision Don Quixote r4 at newy. And they say impulse bets never pay off. Used. My multiplier got 1.25, the biggest I’ve been offered.
How’d you go at the track?

I got the Tri on the first tip, and actually ended up backing the winner in the race tip at newy. Best winner was a last minute decision Don Quixote r4 at newy. And they say impulse bets never pay off. Used. My multiplier got 1.25, the biggest I’ve been offered.
How’d you go at the track?
Had a reasonable day, finished ever so slightly down, but close enough to say square.
I had a good bet at $10.00 on a horse called Marcolt which got beaten a pimple. That would have put me well in front. Buts that’s racing.
I attend every Melbourne metro meeting so
am there regularly.
Like the fishos, I love it, especially now retired so can put in a fair bit of time to form etc.
but I do only bet within my means and never bet on credit, tried that years ago and got burnt, and never bet on horses to lose. I’m purely a win only bettor.

Back