Racing tips, talk etc

I’d say a 3/10 by Prebble. Next time when the price is better.
Bad luck for Jedi I can only say that I have had horses myself and watched a lot of jockeys over the years,B.Prebble is one of my favourites over the years because he is also an international rider...todays ride was absolutely one of his worst especially that he is a quality rider on a regional track ...I think he he thought he had it in the bag but the others out rode him today by leaving him stuck out wide ....

Bad luck for Jedi I can only say that I have had horses myself and watched a lot of jockeys over the years,B.Prebble is one of my favourites over the years because he is also an international rider...todays ride was absolutely one of his worst especially that he is a quality rider on a regional track ...I think he he thought he had it in the bag but the others out rode him today by leaving him stuck out wide ....
yeah it was a bit ordinary don't like blaming the jockey and think probably wouldn't have beaten the fave but a bit disappointing
I guess Annabelle will look for another race at that Gosford type level maybe step up a tiny bit in trip who knows.
Do think the horse has some ability so should break its maiden. Big issue is its feet she sends it to train at the beach a couple of times a week.

yeah it was a bit ordinary don't like blaming the jockey and think probably wouldn't have beaten the fave but a bit disappointing
I guess Annabelle will look for another race at that Gosford type level maybe step up a tiny bit in trip who knows.
Do think the horse has some ability so should break its maiden. Big issue is its feet she sends it to train at the beach a couple of times a week.
jedi,I think the horse is ok,he seems to me to want a bit of ground, say 2000m plus where he can settle and come into the race late,as I think the northern hemisphere horses are bred for distance ...

Also not sure that Gosford is the right track for him. Maybe a Newcastle or Kembka better.
And maybe time for 2000m. Anyway we’re all armchair experts,
Good luck with it for the future.

Yeah I think it could have been ridden better but the winner was even wider, so I think it came down to the winner wanted it more and even kicked again in that last little stretch. Looks to have some speed and I reckon that length is just about right so keep us updated, might get better odds in next race.

Mine for today
Sydney r4/9 ..r9/15 ..r10/13 ..Newcastle r2/3 ..r3/10
Good luck.

I have some shares in Glory Daze which is in the last race at Sandown. I think it is a good each way bet.
Good result mate, thanks for the tip. It was one of the few bright spots on a bad day for me, forget about ew, i was on the sharp end

Members online

Back