Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
richard callander tipped it too on skyAnyone else get on joel caines tip in the last at the farm yesterday?
Fuadee 40/1
Had it e/w and just missed a place multi with it in the previous at 30/1
Yes, I can see maybe $1.50 JT 🤣🤣🤣the way this negative talk about Ka Ying Rising re the track gallop and the potential weather, the bookies might blow the price out a bit if we are lucky.
If the rain absolutely tumbled down I think Tempted could go close but it would have to be an absolute bog.
$1.50 about last years winner is good value to put in the multis better than $1.30Yes, I can see maybe $1.50 JT 🤣🤣🤣
I was talking tongue in cheek, if it’s dry it will stay around $1.30. If it’s wet will be a different story !$1.50 about last years winner is good value to put in the multis better than $1.30
if its wet i think tempted firm's $6 to $4.80 something like thatI was talking tongue in cheek, if it’s dry it will stay around $1.30. If it’s wet will be a different story !