Racing tips, talk etc

king_sirro

Well the good horses are just starting to come back, so thought it would be good to have some weekly tips from those who dont mind a punt.

2morro my fave horse returns in Vision and Power. This horse never runs a bad race, and with 2 trials under its belt, should run well. Its an each way chance 2morro, but its a horse u should keep an eye on as it gets over 1500-2000 metre races.

I also like Lodge the Deeds, Sydney race 2 number 1.

Looks like this thread is for me only…...shame on u, its the aussie way to punt lol.

Anyway Lodge the Deeds saluted which was good but for the first time ever Vision and Power ran poorly. Not sure what ill do with him next start.

@king sirro said:
Looks like this thread is for me only…...shame on u, its the aussie way to punt lol.

Anyway Lodge the Deeds saluted which was good but for the first time ever Vision and Power ran poorly. Not sure what ill do with him next start.

No it wont be just for you. I just found it! I will be visiting here quite a bit over the next few weeks. Looking forward to the big races starting over the next few months. Hopefully if anyones got a good tip or info they might be happy to share it on here too.

The new whip rule is a joke, just some PC PR to appease the freeking greenie animal liberationalists.
Jockeys losing the riding fee/winning percentage wont stop them doing their all to get their mounts home, owners
will promise to cover the penalty if found guilty.
Dumb greenies probably think theyve had a victory.

@innsaneink said:
The new whip rule is a joke, just some PC PR to appease the freeking greenie animal liberationalists.
Jockeys losing the riding fee/winning percentage wont stop them doing their all to get their mounts home, owners
will promise to cover the penalty if found guilty.
Dumb greenies probably think theyve had a victory.

I also dont like how jockeys cant salute when crossing the winning post.

Hi everyone

Any tips would be welcomed from a $1 e/w punter!! I am told you never go broke making a profit!!

Tigergran

Ok Tigergran…. ill do my best to find some value but its very hard to get those big paying ones. There's a couple 2morro which i believe are paying more than what they should and could surprise.

Brisbane race 6 number 4...Sir Kingsford, currently paying $51

Brisbane race 7 number 4...Striking Victory, currently paying $31

I also expect Huxssen to fly home in race 7 at Melbourne, hopefully it will be at each way odds as 1100m may be a touch short.

Headway should run well in SYD race 6

And finally Cossack Court in race 8 in Brisbane.

(CAULFIELD)
Race 5 - (8) Miss Scarlatti
Race 6 - (3) El Segundo And (9) Whobegotyou
Race 7 - (10) First Command And (14) Huxssen(This will rocket home if a good run opens)
Race 8 - (10) Shocking And (4) Majestical

(ROSEHILL GARDENS)
Race 5 - (3) Illiminates And (5) Madame Pedrille
Race 6 - (2) Denman*Special* (4) Shellscrape (11) Porsched (12) Headway ***Group 1 Golden Rose***
Race 7 - (2) Bellagio Wynn*** if there is a little drizzle (6) Voice Coach
Race 8 - (1) Kroner (6) Royal Esprit (11) Ahdashim

Happy Punting People

Sea Battle in the 6th Melbourne.
Stickpin in the last there as well.

Good luck to those having a bet.

Tomorrow - Anyone got a good tip?

I like Shamoline Warrior in 2nd at Flemmington
Murrays Sun in the last at Randwick.

if the track gets wet jump on it but if it stays dead then O Lonhro will be hard to stop

i wish i saw this thread earlier i picked 6 of 8 at randwick earlier today only had $10 on each of them but i netted a tidy profit, shame 2 of them were on $2.50 favs but the rest i got $3-$6 on, ill definatly stay up on this thread, may i ask thread starter if its ok to post my sports bets in this thread aswell?

@anderson silva said:
i wish i saw this thread earlier i picked 6 of 8 at randwick earlier today only had $10 on each of them but i netted a tidy profit, shame 2 of them were on $2.50 favs but the rest i got $3-$6 on, ill definatly stay up on this thread, may i ask thread starter if its ok to post my sports bets in this thread aswell?

Permission granted :smiley:

Hey Geo, sorry mate, i didnt check in on this thread yesterday so missed your post. Hope u didnt back it. It was an ok run, but save your money on Vision and Power until it gets to 1800 or 2000 metres on a wet track.

@king sirro said:
@anderson silva said:

Permission granted :smiley:

Hey Geo, sorry mate, i didnt check in on this thread yesterday so missed your post. Hope u didnt back it. It was an ok run, but save your money on Vision and Power until it gets to 1800 or 2000 metres on a wet track.

thankyou and to show my appreciation i will put in my multi for tomorrows games

cowboys to win into panthers to win into brisbane try as first scoring play in to st kilda -7.5 start that will get you around 11-1 odds
\
\
glad you didnt grant permission early, i had a stinker tonight damn gold coast and carlton cost me $500 lol

penrith let me down today terribly, sorry if anyone took that bet, shame they dont pay 3/4 legs lol

Hey Granny, i know my roughies struggled last time, but im hoping i have one for u 2morro. With the recent trend of good staying horses running well first up, i think Common Objective can run well. SYD Race 6 number 10\. $51\. Its won first up before, has one over the distance and at the track. Its up against some good horses, but a little each way wouldnt hurt.

Other ones to watch out for are

Syd Race 8 number 1, Cousin Wal

Mel Race 6 number 5, Secret Flyer.

tonight multi melbourne +0.5/under 36.5 into western bulldogs -26.5 into under 3.5 goals in the A-league should return you around the 8-1 odds

Staff online

Back