12\. Bronson Harrison
13\. Alan Tongue ©

Interchange:
14\. Joel Thompson
15\. Nigel Plum
16\. Josh Miller
17\. Trevor Thurling
18\. Joe Picker

well if we can't dust this mob then making the 8 is a waste of time anyway.

If we don't win this we don't deserve to make the 8

They are no mugs.

Campese is the key full stop.

Put pressure on Herbert and he folds like a Chinese take away menu.

Their forwards are sizeable but stop Plum and Harrisson offloading and we should go ok

Picker would be on stand by for Tounge.

Joe Picker is a gun, and I can't understand why he isn't one of their first forwards picked.

Potent backline… nothing special in the forwards.

Lets hope Campo has a bad day again.

We really should roll them… but Canberra much like the Tigers can pull miracles from nowhere...

I agree with the comment on Herbet... pressure him and he folds under it!

@steven_tiger said:
Picker would be on stand by for Tounge.

Joe Picker is a gun, and I can't understand why he isn't one of their first forwards picked.

Potent backline… nothing special in the forwards.

Lets hope Campo has a bad day again.

I agree re Picker playing injured perhaps….

They are a big side who like to get on a roll at home and they are hard to stop....

Wests Tigers play from in front.....should be to good...

Agree with Smeg...stop Campese....the Raiders struggle....

raiders have been nothing short of awful the last 3 weeks, how they beat melbourne ill never know, but we NEED to win this, if we dont then its bye bye finals and maybe sheens….....

Other than the 2 starting props, the rest of the forwards are no bigger than ours.

Statistically, the size advantage of the Raiders is non-existant.

It will be a very even contest considering it is their home ground.

It's all about attitude.

Whoever is more desperate will get the choclates.

C'mon Tigers!

@dimitri said:
Other than the 2 starting props, the rest of the forwards are no bigger than ours.

Statistically, the size advantage of the Raiders is non-existant.

It will be a very even contest considering it is their home ground.

It's all about attitude.

Whoever is more desperate will get the choclates.

C'mon Tigers!

our forwards run like they have been belted in the knee caps with baseball bats the day before the game, its not a statistical thing its a hunger and agression thing look at miller, he is dead set the size of brett kimmorley but he runs hard straight and fast and dents the line most the time doing, mean while we have todd payten who is clost to 110kg who runs soft surrenders in tackles and his first option is to run side ways

Should be a good game on sunday.

Not Canberra's strongest lineup but we should be able to get a win easily over them.

The dangers the tigers should watch is harrison out wide of the rucks and his offloads and toungue if he does play up the middle of the ruck his go forward is like ellis for us.

It is a big game. They always play well down there no matter who the opposition is or who is in their team. If the Tigers have aspirations of reaching 7th or 8th position they need to put in a solid performance all game and leave with the 2 comp points. We can't start down there like they did against the Cowboys last Sunday.

Went to the game against the Raiders in Round 1\. They had us on the backfoot for much of the game due to their offloads at will.

Bronson nearly had more offloads in that one game than he did for us in the entire season last year…Must Stop the Offloads!

Rush Campese in defence, he's the type that likes room to move and we can limit a lot of his options this way. The other key is shutting their forward pack down, particularly the guys that can offload, in this case Taps, who I think might be leading the competition in offloads as he is now used as a wide running backrower. They've got speed out wide but I think the Tigers are the better balanced side and will have too much skill if we get an even share of the ball.

Regardless of how much they lift at home thats still a very "meh" side and their position on the ladder proves that.

As was said earlier, if we can't beat them then we don't deserve to make the 8 anyway.

Bring it!

Another must win game as much as Sheens probably wont admit.Theyre a good team on their day…But we're a better team on our day so we need to pull out a big one again this week.

Back