RARE CLASSIC WESTS TIGERS JERSEY AUCTION - EBAY

Balmain_Bug

Dudes,

A copy of the best Wests Tigers Jersey ever (The one off double header one) is available on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NRL-Wests-Tigers-Jersey_W0QQitemZ320410585517QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_NRL_Memorabilia?hash=item4a99f589ad&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
\
\
Let the best man win !!

If the horizontal stripes continued all the way down it's similar to the current polo shirts.

Still doesnt beat any of Craegus's designs haha but it's still miles ahead of the current orange and black ones.

When I think Rugby League jerseys I think of a club having two colours. Out of those two colours, one is the primary colour on the jersey, the other is the V (Balmain, Wests, St George etc). If not a V then horizontal bars with the two colours eg Souths, Norths etc.

I know clubs change their designs every few years to boost merchandise sales, but one thing I love about AFL is the tradition in their jerseys. Surely a young guy making his debut would feel much more pride pulling on the same jersey worn by legends 5 decades ago, rather than the latest revenue raiser?

What did everyone think of the World 7s jerseys? To me they looked like training shirts.

I like the 7's jersey as well as the world club challenge jersey (basically the same design with colours switched), two of my favourites there.

I would rate our jerseys:

1: 05-07
2: World 7's/WCC
3: Team of the Century
4: 03-04
5: 04-07 Heritage
6: 08-09 Heritage
7: 10 Year
8: 2000-02
9: 2008-09
10: 2007 Pre-season
11: 2001 Double Header

And thus proving how many jerseys we have had.

As far as I'm concerned, the older a jersey is, the more it is worth to me personally. My current jersey is an old Balmain one from about 1997\. It is probably coming to the end of its days in the next year or so. I'll buy a new Wests Tigers jersey when that happens and proudly wear it for the next decade or so. I really don't see the point in buying a new one every year…

@Juro said:
As far as I'm concerned, the older a jersey is, the more it is worth to me personally. My current jersey is an old Balmain one from about 1997\. It is probably coming to the end of its days in the next year or so. I'll buy a new Wests Tigers jersey when that happens and proudly wear it for the next decade or so. I really don't see the point in buying a new one every year…

In my book a jersey shows how long you have supported the club/s so I love seeing old magpie, balmain and WT jerseys at the gamea nd on the street. My favourite is the Magpies jersey with Victa on it, just seemed so appropriate for the maggies to be associated with that brand.

Also, the cut of the new jumpers doesn't do the beer gut any favours :laughing:

I love that jersey.

I have got 3 of them (one signed by that side, one by the 2005 winners and one in plastic un-touched)

I change jersey every year and retire the onld one (pick up the alternates at after xmas sales to keep the collection going)

@Joe Cool said:
@Juro said:

In my book a jersey shows how long you have supported the club/s so I love seeing old magpie, balmain and WT jerseys at the gamea nd on the street. My favourite is the Magpies jersey with Victa on it, just seemed so appropriate for the maggies to be associated with that brand.

Also, the cut of the new jumpers doesn't do the beer gut any favours :laughing:

Hard for people to accuse you of jumping on a bandwagon when you have a good old jersey too, huh? :smiley:

i have 13 of them n every year i say im not buying the new one, but a few weeks in and a few great wins later im in the latest jersey.
i really like this years white one. the 10yr one. both others are good too.

@innsaneink said:
A few odd items up atm

![](http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/9/5/2/1/7/9/webimg/291807807_o.jpg)

Well pluck a duck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome.

Staff online

Back