Raspberry award

Tiger_heart

Goes to our discipline, can't have that sort of penalty count against the good sides…. :blush:

To gibbs for losing his cool for those 10 minutes.
Went on a rampage LOL.

God I can't stomach Pillow Gibbs at the very best of times but we can't have a game without him giving away first penalty! I wish you could punt on it - 3:49 into the game and we are watching him have a big cry about being caught out again in a lazy,lazy "effort" to get up from a tackle. I really did try to look for merit in his game today,as some people have been writing about his "trying" lately. While I will give respect to Payten and Ryan for pulling their fingers out,I can not do the same for Gibbs.
Looked at the 321 thread and someone actually gave him a point! He is rubbish I don't care how hard people think he has been trying the last few weeks - he certainly IS _trying_! And to top it all off we have to watch rubbish on WTV about his "talent" of spinning a ball on his finger - well I know what he should be spending his time on and it isn't that!
I'd like to push a whole bucket of raspberry's into his rough face! :imp:

I know that is a massive rant but when people have been bagging out Rhino and others on here and we have to put up with Gibbs dreadful discipline every week it makes me mad! :blush:
I will now go and have a cold refreshment and calm down!

@tiger3 said:
I know that is a massive rant but when people have been bagging out Rhino and others on here and we have to put up with Gibbs dreadful discipline every week it makes me mad! :blush:
**I will now go and have a cold refreshment and calm down!**

Good idea. Dont get mad unless he costs us a game, then watch all hell brake loose on this forum.

The Tigers discipline gets it today. Conceded 7 penalties and received 2\. Can't have that against the Eels and expect to win.

Gibbs for his indiscipline, he couldve been pinned a couple more times too.

I was watching him do that today and then I would see Luke Douglas and Kade Snowden do great for the Sharks again, one of them should be on the Kangaroo tour imo.

@tiger3 said:
God I can't stomach Pillow Gibbs at the very best of times but we can't have a game without him giving away first penalty! I wish you could punt on it - 3:49 into the game and we are watching him have a big cry about being caught out again in a lazy,lazy "effort" to get up from a tackle. I really did try to look for merit in his game today,as some people have been writing about his "trying" lately. While I will give respect to Payten and Ryan for pulling their fingers out,I can not do the same for Gibbs.
Looked at the 321 thread and someone actually gave him a point! He is rubbish I don't care how hard people think he has been trying the last few weeks - he certainly IS _trying_! And to top it all off we have to watch rubbish on WTV about his "talent" of spinning a ball on his finger - well I know what he should be spending his time on and it isn't that!

LOL….you go to the trouble of noting the time to the exact second.

He's cracked 100m+ in the last 6 games, in fact only Tuiaki has made more metres than him in the entire team, (going by nrl.com stats) and you call him a pillow?
Btw you dont HAVE to watch WTV :unamused:

Iwont bag Gibbs he may give the odd penalty but if there is one guy thats gives his all for the tigers it,s Gibbs week in week out he may not be the most skilled player but he gives his all thats all we can ask

LOL INK I did go to the trouble to note the time because I could not believe he would be so selfish and stupid in such a big game to do this to the team. I was blowing up that we haven't even gone 5 minutes and we conceed a penalty. And no, we don't HAVE to watch WTV…thanks for pointing that out,but with a line like GIBBS HAS TALENT how could I not? :unamused: In regard to Gibbs being the Pillow I will ALWAYS call him that,as other people call other players namesHe can crack whatever he likes as far as I'm concerned. For mine he is lucky to have not been shipped off to the mother country this year instead of Liam,and I still think he should be. Jazza is spot on, you could hear the two ref's warning Gibbs on a number of occassions and he was very lucky. If we were playing a smarter team they would have capitalised on this.

To my mate, who packed up his bags, his 4 year old son, and left at half time…......bloody sharks supporters!

You'll ALWAYS call him that?

Just shows me its personal and seeing as youve totally disregarded his effort on the field bar one negative, well…no point wasting any more time on you

@tiger3 said:
Looked at the 321 thread and someone actually gave him a point! He is rubbish I don't care how hard people think he has been trying the last few weeks - he certainly IS _trying_! And to top it all off we have to watch rubbish on **WTV about his "talent" of spinning a ball on his finger** - well I know what he should be spending his time on and it isn't that!

Yeah wasn't that a pisstake on Jamie Soward, Billy Slater or Jarrod Sammut, whoever it was, who was spinning the steeden on his finger in the sheds last week.

I give the raspberry to the Cronulla sharks

Over the past seasons at Shark Park we are 5-0\. Lucky Noyce is not here or he would be looking at playing 3 games there in 2010.

Top contender for the award is the crowd at the game. No atmosphere at all. Cross between a retirment home and a church.

Not one chant went up all game.

1\. The Leagues club bistro for taking half an hour to give me a pizza smaller than a dinner plate, then follow it up with a 'greek' salad that had rocket in it??? :eek:pen_mouth:

2\. The sharks fans seated behind me that were discussing ever so casually, yet quite seriously what team they will support next year. :unamused:

3\. The designers of the stadium - that is a terrible place to watch footy.

4\. Oh and of course Tim Sheens, sack him now. :laughing:

Alex, the sharks supporters are the worst in the comp, they are so quiet its not funny. It was a boring game IMO against dismal opposition and it was hard to cheer tries when most of them you knew they were about to score 2 passes beforehand. :laughing:

Latest posts

Back