Raspberry award

His name is Anthony but haha yeah I agree. What a tooooooooooooooool.

How about everybody that reckons Robbie isn't tough enough for Origin?

<big>*****POST DELETED BY ADMIN***\
\
Mate, don't use language like that or you will be suspended. Seriously, this isn't the playground**</big>

@Rare Tiger said:
<big>*****POST DELETED BY ADMIN***\
\
Mate, don't use language like that or you will be suspended. Seriously, this isn't the playground**</big>

Don't get it???

Cecchin really had something against us today. Might have worked out best for us the end but he should have sent Watts from the first time he belted robbie. In the end thats what fired the team up so I can't blame Watts he helped our flat start by firing us up for a win!

I reckon Neil Henry will personally deliver Anthony Watts the award today, for firing up Robbie, his Tiger team mates & the magnificent Leichhardt crowd.

cmon guys, you have to admit anthony watts or whatever his name is had a good game. he kicked butt out there today. aaron who? someone please??????????????

@AmericanHistoryX said:
cmon guys, you have to admit anthony watts or whatever his name is had a good game. he kicked butt out there today. aaron who? someone please??????????????

He was going pretty good til he got knocked the :astonished: down.

@Tiger_heart said:
Alan Watts - what a tool. :nerd:

Agree, Farah knocked the niggle out of him though. He was playing quite well until Robbie cracked it and landed a classic Dragonball Z combo attack on him.

@AmericanHistoryX said:
and what about rapira - he ripped us apart. Is there a contract thread on him?

Just a clone of his brother isn't he. Same build, same running style, same defensive technique. You'd think they were twins like the Morris boys but 2 years separate the Rapira's.

Only one Watt , he's not to bright. Great to see Robbie not be the punching bag this time and make sure he squares up with interest. I feel Farah handled himself beautifully and professionaly not allowing this tactic to ruin him and the tigers day.

@Tap Twist Snap said:
Cecchin really had something against us today. Might have worked out best for us the end but he should have sent Watts from the first time he belted robbie. In the end thats what fired the team up so I can't blame Watts he helped our flat start by firing us up for a win!

Can never ever give Matt Cecchin a rasberry award after the 05 grand final…...

The state of some of the bucket seats in the shady end, and the guy that unblocked the holes with a stick in the seat full of water SEVEN seats away from him, only to cause a massive puddle at the feet of the woman sitting behind the wet seat, meanwhile the tool slinks away with the job unfinished leaving a seat full of mud n leaves - good work champ! :unamused:

The guy who spat at Watts ( and hit him) as he went into the tunnel , thus sparking up security ,and then my mates and I having to endure 2 Coppers and 3 security guys blocking our view for the rest of the game…......I thought that booing andstirring him off, was enough....call me old fashion.

Carl Webb and the cheap shot elbow on midget Gallant.....love Shannon's reaction...never take a backward step

Back