Rd 6 discussion 'spoilers'

Jock Madden has improved. Getting to learn from Reynolds was always going to be a huge opportunity for him. Also helps immensely having Carrigan there. He takes so much pressure off of the halves.
Weren’t you Lick Bricks’ No.1 Fan before flippers? Why would Jock need to learn off one of the hack job halves the Tigers rejected to keep the great Lick Bricks? I would think after coming through the grades of the Tigers Elite Halves Academy with LB as your mentor Jock would be schooling Reynolds.

Weren’t you Lick Bricks’ No.1 Fan before flippers? Why would Jock need to learn off one of the hack job halves the Tigers rejected to keep the great Lick Bricks? I would think after coming through the grades of the Tigers Elite Halves Academy with LB as your mentor Jock would be schooling Reynolds.
Buttface you seem angry friday night drinkese i think take a deep breath man

Buttface you seem angry friday night drinkese i think take a deep breath man
ANGRY!!! 😡
Hardly.
Certainly not on here, I can’t get angry at someone who might be an 800 year old alien or an 8 year old child who could be just saying shite to get a reaction. I’m just taking the piss out of old mate @Asu Kepaoa's #1 Fan. Friendly dig in the ribs.
And I haven’t been allowed to indulge properly since I got sick. Mrs BF was in the room when the doctor said I’d live longer if I didn’t. 🤷‍♂️. He could have waited till we were alone. The Dr an I that is. I used to brew moonshine till 18 months ago, still have 6 bottles going off. I tried a nip on the sly after the eels game. Went straight to my head.

Makes ours looks like an embarrassing effort now
To be fair, Dolphins had a number of players out, Flegler, Farnworth and kaufusi and then they lost Hammer doing a chase on Oates that should not have even happened.

Didn't they lose one of the Bromich's early on as well bringing them back to 16?

To be fair, Dolphins had a number of players out, Flegler, Farnworth and kaufusi and then they lost Hammer doing a chase on Oates that should not have even happened.

Didn't they lose one of the Bromich's early on as well bringing them back to 16?
Yeah was a bit of tongue in cheek haha.

I think bromich was in la la land but came back on cos he passed hia

Actually, I think Wallace came on and scored the try.

Is it my imagination or is Wallace bigger than ever?

Manly doing their best Tigers impression... Might as well considering how many of our former players they have
I was just thinking the same thing ah that Tigers feeling for the eagles lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back