Rd 6 discussion 'spoilers'

I can’t say I agree with a penalty for attacking the legs of a player when the kicker connects with a defender running past him.

They were always going to have a pretty strict interpretation of the rule the week after ilias had his leg snapped in a pretty similar incident

Shouldn't there have been a. Penalty instead of a scrum to NZ for the "accidental offside" as they called. It?

I thought that too! He was clearly in front of his man
and played at the ball..that wasn't unintentional smh

Tiger rejects doing ok in their new homes
Commentators said Tommy Talau had a great game vs Warriors
Joe Ofengauhe scores Parras first try

Parra leading 14-10 at half time seems a travesty
Parra completion rate and defence awful
However since the famous robbery in Townsville a couple of years ago don't really care about Cows

Hooper interviewing Cody Walker at half time Parramatta North Queensland match. Hooper's voice was like it was at a funeral asking Cody - tough week at Rabbitohs blah blah blah... i felt depressed myself......... and I was thinking...... if i was Cody....yeh with that tone of voice Hoops - life is depressing. And then it occurred to me... they are footy players and not philosphers.

Parra leading 14-10 at half time seems a travesty
Parra completion rate and defence awful
However since the famous robbery in Townsville a couple of years ago don't really care about Cows

The game is one of the strangest of the season
Cowboys should be leading by a heap but some very soft tries to Parra from zilch and it’s more than a ball game.

Cowboys seem to be taking the Sheens mentality of scoring more points than anyone and meh about defensive attitude.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back