6\. Reynolds
7\. Brooks

8\. Packer
9\. Mcillwick
10\. Matulino
11\. Mcqueen
12\. Lawrence
13\. Taylor

14\. Grant/Sue – I think Grant is probably a better option than Sue at the moment.
15\. Felise -- or pick another young prop.
16\. Aloiai -- interchange with Taylor. This kid gives us impact.
17\. Liddle

I think that is a team that we will run with or something close to that. I think that pack is better than what we have now. We need some strike power though desperately. We need some players like JAC or Koro out wide.

Looks the goods.
I hope we resign kev though he has been good
I'd probably have fanua in the centres though, too small as a wing

@ said:
@ said:
1\. Lolohea
2\. Nofoaluma
3\. Zelezniak
4\. Suli
5\. Fonua
6\. Reynolds
7\. Brooks

8\. Packer
9\. Mcillwick
10\. Matulino
11\. Mcqueen
12\. Lawrence
13\. Taylor

14\. Grant/Sue – I think Grant is probably a better option than Sue at the moment.
17\. Liddle

I think that is a team that we will run with or something close to that. I think that pack is better than what we have now. We need some strike power though desperately. We need some players like JAC or Koro out wide.

Looks the goods.

As much as I liked the way MWZ play on Friday, there is no way he will be starting next year. We have almost $3-4 million to spend on players, yet we still settle on mediocrity? Ferguson, Hayne, Gagai, Chambers and Dugan are all on the market for Christ's sake! Or at least Taane Milne. Whilst I'm happy with our recent signings, we are running out of options for the rest of the squad and I will not settle for Fonua and MWZ when there are much better players out there. Pay Gagai or Chambers as much as they want, just bring them here! Another suggestion, enquire about Jackson and Graham as Bulldogs need to make space for Woods and Foran

1\. Lolohea
2\. David Nofoaluma
3\. Moses Suli
4\. Gagai/Hopoate
5\. Fonua/Ottio
6\. Reynolds
7\. Brooks
8\. Packer
9\. McKilwrick
10\. Matulino
11\. McQueen
12\. Guerra/CHN
13\. ET

14\. Watson
15\. Kasiano/Graham/Paasi
16\. Aloiai
17\. Sue

I can dream right? :smiley: :smiley:

We are still light probably 2 players who are quality top grade players.

Wouldn't mind Hopoate in the centres, Koroibete or similar (Otto) on the wing and probably more strike power in the 2nd row.

Then we will have a side that will be able to take on and win against any team in the comp. !!.

I agree with TBD!

1\. Gagai
2\. Nofo
3\. Suli
4\. Chambers
5\. Koro
6\. Reynolds
7\. Brooks
8\. Graham
9\. MMc
10\. Matulino
11\. Jackson
12\. McQueen
13\. ET

14\. Packer
15\. Sue
16\. Aloiai
17\. Liddle

Finally Cleary is getting some mongrel in the wests Tigers forward pack that we have lacked in many years. As fullback I think we should get Gagai as he is a fast player that I feel would do great under Cleary.

If Eastwood signing comes to fruition, i think we're almost there….
Just some questions over the backline.... and if Lolo jumps on the bus.

2\. Nofo
3\. Suli

6\. Reynolds
7\. Brooks

8\. Packer
9\. McIllwrick
10\. Matulino

11\. McQueen
12\. Lawrence
13\. Taylor

14\. Liddle
15\. Eastwood
16\. Aloiai
17\. Sue

1\. Israel Folou
2\. David Nofaluma
3\. Moses Suli
4\. Tui Lolohea
5\. Mehe Fonua
6\. Josh Reynolds
7\. Luke Brooks
8\. Ben Mautilno
9\. Jacob Liddle
10\. Russel Packer
11\. Chris Mcqueen
12\. CHN
13\. ET
14\. JJ Felise
15\. Esan Marsters
16 Greg Eastwood
17\. NAS
18\. Josh Aloia
19\. Chris Lawrence
20\. Suaso Sue
21\. MWZ

All we need is:
A strong, skilful fullback
A powerful, defensive centre
Strong, speedy winger
Hard-running, defensive second-rower

@ said:
All we need is:
A strong, skilful fullback
A powerful, defensive centre
Strong, speedy winger
Hard-running, defensive second-rower

Sounds like you are describing
Israel Folau
Hopoate
Gideon Gela-Moseby (although his defense is suspect)
CHN
Highly doubt we'll get any of them… as a Tigers fan, I'm used to getting my hopes up and being disappointed.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
1\. Lolohea
2\. Nofoaluma
3\. Zelezniak
4\. Suli
5\. Fonua
6\. Reynolds
7\. Brooks

8\. Packer
9\. Mcillwick
10\. Matulino
11\. Mcqueen
12\. Lawrence
13\. Taylor

17\. Liddle

Looks the goods.

As much as I liked the way MWZ play on Friday, there is no way he will be starting next year. We have almost $3-4 million to spend on players, yet we still settle on mediocrity? Ferguson, Hayne, Gagai, Chambers and Dugan are all on the market for Christ's sake! Or at least Taane Milne. Whilst I'm happy with our recent signings, we are running out of options for the rest of the squad and I will not settle for Fonua and MWZ when there are much better players out there. Pay Gagai or Chambers as much as they want, just bring them here! Another suggestion, enquire about Jackson and Graham as Bulldogs need to make space for Woods and Foran

That sort of quality players aren't exactly belting the door down to come here. . And if we are going to have players like Grant , Chee Kam, Idris , Sue, Lawrence. , in the team. Then that worries me. Hopefully we might pick up at least one game changer .

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
1\. Lolohea
2\. Nofoaluma
3\. Zelezniak
4\. Suli
5\. Fonua
6\. Reynolds
7\. Brooks

8\. Packer
9\. Mcillwick
10\. Matulino
11\. Mcqueen
12\. Lawrence
13\. Taylor

17\. Liddle

Looks the goods.

That sort of quality players aren't exactly belting the door down to come here. . And if we are going to have players like Grant , Chee Kam, Idris , Sue, Lawrence. , in the team. Then that worries me. Hopefully we might pick up at least one game changer .

Hopefully

id like to know why i dont get any reply to my posts im new to this or is it only the favourites who ket a go

@ said:
id like to know why i dont get any reply to my posts im new to this or is it only the favourites who ket a go

You have to post something interesting or controversial. Just say we shouldn't have sacked Farah or Cleary is doing a terrible job and we shouldn't have hired him. Or, if you really want to get a reply, say Aaron Woods is your favourite player and you don't think he's done anything wrong. That will surely get you a response.

@ said:
@ said:

You have to post something interesting or controversial. Just say we shouldn't have sacked Farah or Cleary is doing a terrible job and we shouldn't have hired him. Or, if you really want to get a reply, say Aaron Woods is your favourite player and you don't thinka he's done anything wrong. That will surely get you a response.

Terrible advice.

Guy has made 8 posts, probably nothing noteworthy.
Just keep contributing mate, its all discussion.

1\. Tui Lolohea
2\. David Nofaluma
3\. Israel Folau
4\. Moses Suli
5\. Mehe Fonua
6\. Josh Reynolds
7\. Luke Brooks
8\. Ben Mautilino
9\. Jacob Liddle
10\. Russel Packer
11\. Chris Maqueen
12\. Chris Lawrence
13\. Elijah Taylor

14\. Greg Eastwood
15\. Jesse Sue
16.Josh Aloia
17\. MCK

@ said:
1\. Tui Lolohea
2\. David Nofaluma
3\. Israel Folau
4\. Moses Suli
5\. Mehe Fonua
6\. Josh Reynolds
7\. Luke Brooks
8\. Ben Mautilino
9\. Jacob Liddle
10\. Russel Packer
11\. Chris Maqueen
12\. Chris Lawrence
13\. Elijah Taylor

14\. Greg Eastwood
15\. Jesse Sue
16.Josh Aloia
17\. MCK

This would be great but let's point out the flaws:-

1\. Tui Lolohea. Nothing official on this and the guy can't make the grade at the warriors. Fullback is a critical position and we need to get this right.
3\. Israel Folau. I can't see this happening. We do need though a player like this. I don't care if they play at centre or on the wing or at fullback but a gun outside back would help us out heaps.
5\. Mahe Fonua. I don't know much about this guy however we need some outside backs and hopefully he is good enough.
13\. Elijah Taylor. Not signed for next year and some dodgy rumours going around. He is a good player but he is a small middle forward.
9\. Jacob Liddle. I'd like us to keep McIlwrick. He has better defence than Liddle and I'd like to see us play a tough pack next year.

The bench as a whole.
Aloiai to me is a weapon. He seems to have troubles handling long stints on the park and occasionally has feets for hands but he whacks people and belts it up fast and with impact. To me he owns one middle spot.
Sue is so inconsistent. Misses tackles that should be made.
Eastwood. Fat inconsistent player. Potentially he can play.
MCK. Decent but only decent.
I think the bench needs some work. Do we play 3 props and Liddle off the bench ? Two props, a backrower and Liddle or 4 forwards ?

Personally I'd go with 3 middle forwards and Liddle. I'd interchange ET as well.

I honestly think we just need one more gun signing in the backs and then re-signing the right players.

Latest posts

Members online

Back