Really looking forward to the team sheet

softlaw

For the first time in a long while I'm actually looking forward to the teamsheet this afternoon.
I know there'll still be a couple of spots there I don;t like but I think we're finally moving in a decent direction.
& hopefully Big Kieth back as well!!

(now whats the bet supertim ruins it by putting morris back in the halves?)

I never look forward to the team sheet anymore, as there are never any surprises or young guys picked, but I can't help myself but check it!

Me too

My main hope is that Morris is not in the halves. Please don't go back there Tim!

In last week's Big League there was an article that Collis would get his centre spot back and that Ayshford would come off the bench to cover for Halatau. If this happens I hope the new forum can cope with the influx of hate messages.

However, the little blurb was written before Collis signed with the Sharks, so maybe, HOPEFULLY, Sheens will keep Ayshford at centre.

Its not about the future for the Tigers at the moment.

Its about picking the best team with the best players available until such time that it is mathematically impossible to make the 8\. If, and that is a big IF, then you begin to blood new players for the coming year with those heading out the door getting splinters on their backside.

Dissappointed about big Sauce but that's life.

Get better soon champ, we need you.

1\. Gallant
2\. Tuiaki
3\. Ayshford
4\. Lawrence
5\. Ryan
6\. Marshall
7\. Moltzen
8\. Gibbs
9\. Farah
10\. Skandalis
11\. Ellis
12\. Payten
13\. Payne

14\. Morris
15\. Galea
16\. Dwyer
17\. Laurie

@djm619 said:
Me too

My main hope is that Morris is not in the halves. Please don't go back there Tim!

Surely he will stick with Moltzen/Marshall, but anything is possible!

I look on the sheet on Wednesdays, the trick is to see how much posts are in the thread to see if it is a good team or a bad team. Normally a lot of posts means that it is a bad team, medium posts means a young guy is in there and low posts means that it's decent.

@Black Orange White said:
I look on the sheet on Wednesdays, the trick is to see how much posts are in the thread to see if it is a good team or a bad team. Normally a lot of posts means that it is a bad team, medium posts means a young guy is in there and low posts means that it's decent.

Haha I sit on the Tigers website from 2pm and refresh it every 5mins lol. I should learn that nothing comes up til at least 4oclock haha.

@alex said:
@Black Orange White said:

Haha I sit on the Tigers website from 2pm and refresh it every 5mins lol. I should learn that nothing comes up til at least 4oclock haha.

When I check on Tuesdays it's not even there on 4….our whole management is dodgy, from injury times to team sheets :confused:

@hybrid_tiger said:
1\. Gallant
2\. Tuiaki
3\. Ayshford
4\. Lawrence
5\. Ryan
6\. Marshall
7\. Moltzen
8\. Gibbs
9\. Farah
10\. Skandalis
11\. Ellis
12\. Payten
13\. Payne

14\. Morris
15\. Galea
16\. Dwyer
17\. Laurie

so is this the official team or not?

i hope not, that is a terrible bench

@hybrid_tiger said:
1\. Gallant
2\. Tuiaki
3\. Ayshford
4\. Lawrence
5\. Ryan
6\. Marshall
7\. Moltzen
8\. Gibbs
9\. Farah
10\. Skandalis
11\. Ellis
12\. Payten
13\. Payne

14\. Morris
15\. Galea
16\. Dwyer
17\. Laurie

If this is real it not a bad side. Annoyed KG isn't there

i'm not one of them mate :slight_smile:

it's my last game for the season…...i want to see KG back :frowning:

we always seem to announce our team later than everybody else.

Members online

Back