Refs

steven_tiger

Some sort of vendetta against the Tigers today?

Cained in the penaltys.

No 50/50 calls going our way.

Lucky we were only playing the Sharks.

1-7 was the count i believe.

That 'dropkick' try was ridiculous. He bounced the ball half a metre in front and managed to get a foot to it. That's not a dropkick and definitely wasn't intentional…

Yeah but a few of our tries came from forward passes which they let go :smiley:

We recieved 2 penalties, how a team concedes 56 points and only two penalties is beyond me.

That doesnt happen.

But it does when a scrotum fondling gimp named Lyons is in control, good work chump.

Gee there is a low standard of adjudication in the NRL.

I repeat again - much better the Shayne Hayne State of Origin style of refereeing we saw in the Tigers game against Manly than anything else - let the players decide matches.

Terrible officiating.

Gallen & Watmough are protected species when it comes to their grubbiness in the ruck. Knees dropped, laying over the player long past held.

We are lucky we were playing Cronulla and so are the reffs because it will not come under any scrutiny.

We were officiated as an NRL team. The Sharks were officiated as if the reffs felt sorry for them

@djm619 said:
1-7 was the count i believe.

That 'dropkick' try was ridiculous. He bounced the ball half a metre in front and managed to get a foot to it. That's not a dropkick and definitely wasn't intentional…

Hey we signed him for next season, and if he decides to do that next year, well be cheering!!

For me, what makes it even harder to believe is we dominated possession, meaning the Sharks did a lot more defending then us, which means they had a greater chance of conceding more penalties then us!!!

I think the refs were trying to even the game up, or they felt sorry for the Sharks.

Back