Rift in the team

I hardly ever post, like all sporting teams you have players who just don't get on…it seems like there's a big breakdown in communication between the players and to some extent the coaching staff. And Generally if life off the footy field is going well it translates in to results on the field.
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

On what do you base your theory besides what you did or didnt see after a try was scored and the media beat up?
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

I have said it before - we have a lot of fair weather supporters on here - the real supporters can accepts a loss - might not like it - but still support their team.The amount of moaning and groaning after 3 weeks is a joke
\
\

Only rift I can see is between andy666 and the forum , quite frankly I don't blame the forum .

Andy666 you could not have been more vague in your statement.
If you think you know something which is true ,put it on the line below your name , And tell what FACTS it is based on .
Without Facts to back up your claim,this is just another " Luke Burt To tigers in 2012" thread .
\
\

Nothing but a media beat up & people like you believe it because you read it in the paper.players disagree with each other or with the coach all the time.Doesn't mean they no longer like or respect each other.
\
\

Im not going to name my sources. This forum was already negative before I came along. Ok the team had had a rough start, we can agree on that. Facts - we have half a squad out injured, and poor form has elapsed. And any number of factors in combination with this has led to a huge drop in morale!

Lets look at what we as supporters contribute.

- game day support is generally very tame (are we too family friendly?) we don't support our team on the day well enough! What about the old balmain black n gold song being belted out on the hill?

And leave sheensy alone! He won us a premiership and we have 3 top 4 finishes in the past 6 years! Before that (including balmain and wests) I think 1992 was the last finals series we made.

Make what you like of that, but don't ridicule me Its a forum. I was unclear in most if what I said I admit that.
\
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

if that was supposed to be substantiation of your claim we can rest assured their is no rift …
\
\

@Andy666 said:
Im not going to name my sources. This forum was already negative before I came along. Ok the team had had a rough start, we can agree on that. Facts - we have half a squad out injured, and poor form has elapsed. And any number of factors in combination with this has led to a huge drop in morale!

Lets look at what we as supporters contribute.

- game day support is generally very tame (are we too family friendly?) we don't support our team on the day well enough! What about the old balmain black n gold song being belted out on the hill?

And leave sheensy alone! He won us a premiership and we have 3 top 4 finishes in the past 6 years! Before that (including balmain and wests) I think 1992 was the last finals series we made.

Make what you like of that, but don't ridicule me Its a forum. I was unclear in most if what I said I admit that.
\
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

What dribble. There's no rift. This thread is dead.
\
\

Back