Rift in the team

Andy666

Watch the next try celebration and notice the players who are absent
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Andy,your statement may be affected by circumstance. For instance, lets say Humble catches the ball from kick-off next Monday night in front of 17 000 lunatic tigers supporters and runs 105m under the sticks - then I'd say the 13 players on the field may try and "cop-a-feel" for want of a better phrase. However, in the event that Fensom, Shillington and Buttriss spend the first 50 minutes of Monday night pulverizing a sideways based attack and Crocker has converted 4 from 4, and our first scoring play happens to be from non-communicated grubber 27m out on the second tackle - then you may actually be right.

Things look worse when things are not going as well as expected. These sorts of threads always pop up after a few losses.

2012 is a massive year under the weight of expectation and off season favouritism.

As I mentioned in another thread, we have 3 or so older heads to come back, 3 or so youngans finding their feet and 3 or so senior players with niggly stuff affecting the whole teams performance.

We will come good.

And then watch a replay of the cronulla game in round 1 and see the celebration when Benji kicks that field goal. Robbie was one of the first there.

@tigersrule4life said:
Why do we make stuff up the team is fine we will click lets just wait and see lol.

probably easier to make stuff up, than accept it was a bad team performance..

I too agree the team will click, and a few wins strung together will follow.

@Andy666 said:
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Watch this space in a couple of months time. This crap comes up every year, thought you'd realise that by now.

no rift , the boys are probably hurting as much as all of us as they are not performing well , sheens would have told them thats for sure , 2 wins on the trot and look out , sports bet will give you $ 11.00 tigers to win comp , take it , because when we do click all this bagging and get rid of him , move him will just be a memory , 2012 champions and $ 100 dollars at sports bet

I thought trolling was frowned upon on this forum.

Give yourself a double Andy you clown.

Notice how all these rumors died down last yr as soon as we got on a roll

@willow said:
@Andy666 said:
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Watch this space in a couple of months time. This crap comes up every year, thought you'd realise that by now.

Yeah and so does plenty of other rubbish to willow…specially after a few losses in a row.sack the coach is a fav of mine.

Watch a story saying this in the telegraph some time in the next week
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

You are a lunatic mate!
Round one benji kicks a field goal and robbie is one of the first ones there. During the games you constantly see robbie asking benji what to do at a penalty or set play. I always see the boys all together having a meal or whatever. One time last year i saw 15 of our players in their casual clothing at the movies benji and robbie were two of them having a chat and laugh together. They might not be bum chum best mates but they dont hate each other buddy. Give yourself an uppercut for the rubbish youve dished out on numerous threads
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

What hope has the team got when its fans turn on them so quickly…
Some are calling them gutless,
Some have given up on them,
...and now one has started the same BS rumor that rears its head every damned year. I have been to 2/3 games this year so far and have seen zero evidence of a rift.

Back