Rob Lui came of age last night

MGB

Half time and win lose or draw it is obvious we are in good hands with this kid in the 7, Moltzen has a job to get the halfback spot. Very impressed.

yeah he is definately showing his promise now, imagine him with another full off season under his belt, he is going to be really good for us in the coming years.

Huge future.
He could well be our first choice halfback for the next decade.
9 Farah
7 Lui
6 Benji
? Moltzen

That's an incredible attacking side.

But whats even more impressive is the way his defence is improving. He should still be playing 20's but his defence, when it's on, is 1st grade quality. He's got very strong arms and hands which allows him to hang on like a limpet when he actually makes the impact. Given time that defence will become consistent and will be top notch like the rest of his game.

Had a solid 1st half. Shows lots of promise when he runs the ball.

Defense is improving as well..

Lui and Moltz - Tigers in good hands…

Lui was great and will get better as for man of the match, I thought Brown was at least his equal

Cant see why Moltzen cant play fullback in a similar role to what Hodgo played?

Perhaps Moltzen comes into the line on the 4th with Brown and Ayshford/Lawrence dropping back to fullback and wing to counter this problem?

Lui is a freak. Will be awesome next year. Moltzen has to suck it up and realise he wont be halfback.

Perhaps it's been said elsewhere I've yet to read the other threads.

One of the most pleasing things for me last night was how Lui stood up on such a big occasion. This will surely be the beginning of Lui's career really taking off.

I expect he will kill it now in 2011 which may leave us with a dilemma, albeit a good 1 with regards to fitting Moltzen in as well.

Back