Roosters V Tigers - Live Game Thread (Spoilers)

Koroibete denied a try in the corner. Moors looks effective with the ball again.

Same crap year on year. But our Board is too comfy and Humphries is obviously scared of sheens…
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

Almost not a suprise seeing this rubbish dished up. It's been dished up at frequency this year.

Well, based on what I'm seeing today, some major structural changes need to occur at the Tigers during the off-season. This team has some major issues, not the least of which is numbering up in defence and using their shoulder in tackles.

Most fans will accept a loss if they have a go or get beaten by a better side but this rubbish is just unacceptable
\
\

In all fairness the mods need to show some understanding… We are human and watching the team we love so much play with no heart and guts with the season on the line. If they are swearing or being rude I can understand but the team and coach deserve some anger their way. Simple
\
\

Today is the first time I've been embarrassed to be a supporter. At least my old Maggies had a crack
\
\

@willow said:
Well, based on what I'm seeing today, some major structural changes need to occur at the Tigers during the off-season. This team has some major issues, not the least of which is numbering up in defence and using their shoulder in tackles.

The whole year has been terrible… who would've thought with Folkes leaving we would end up with this mess.

Bye Bye Georgie!!!

Pathetic pretty much sums it up
\
\

Hang your heads in shame Tigers players. What a dreadful effort. Where's your pride and passion???
\
\

@Tiger Watto said:
@willow said:

The whole year has been terrible… who would've thought with Folkes leaving we would end up with this mess.

Bye Bye Georgie!!!

If an assistant coach make that much of a difference maybe we need Wayne bennett or des hasler as our assistant
\
\

I need a ph number to that inept dumb as useless pathetic bloke who calls himself a coach sheens I need to vent this club is falling down because of this idiot
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

I've seen team suck before.

But they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked

If I were a Penrith, Dragons, Titans or Knights fan, I could at least accept my team's fate knowing they've given their all this year and have been beaten by simply better teams.

Watching this mob and overseeing some of the biggest capitulations I've even seen leaves me disgruntled.

Latest posts

Back