Rothfield’s weekly dribble

Wounded_magpie

I know Rothfield appears to always have had an agenda against the Tigers ; and he does not disappoint in this weeks column .

No less than 4 mentions is his gossip type column, all being critical ;
- on JP’s attire on the doco (which has got plenty of comment here too )
- some player manager making numerous calls seeking the axing of Madge (calls not being returned ) … plz Buzz , that’s not your business
- Madge apparently has a new nickname …”David Jones” because he is always players around (stop it Buzz , too funny , I’m laughing so hard my ribs are hurting )
- quoted some Twitter post from Simon Woolford , which had a crack at Adam Hartigan

I know winning games would shut these journos down ; however our club remains on the nose .

@tony-soprano said in [Rothfield’s weekly dribble](/post/1425923) said:
Who are the player managers calling

Don't get the David Jones reference?

There’s no other store like…….

This may help ….
“NEW BADGE FOR MADGE

Poor old Michael Maguire has a new nickname at the Wests Tigers. Some players are calling him David Jones — because he’s always shopping his players. It was revealed last week that half Luke Brooks had been offered to a number of the Wests Tigers’ rivals as has utility back Moses Mbye.”

@wounded_magpie said in [Rothfield’s weekly dribble](/post/1425974) said:

This may help ….
“NEW BADGE FOR MADGE

Poor old Michael Maguire has a new nickname at the Wests Tigers. Some players are calling him David Jones — because he’s always shopping his players. It was revealed last week that half Luke Brooks had been offered to a number of the Wests Tigers’ rivals as has utility back Moses Mbye.”

Seriously, would the players even know that line? It doesn't even appear to be used any more.

@wounded_magpie said in [Rothfield’s weekly dribble](/post/1425692) said:
I know Rothfield appears to always have had an agenda against the Tigers ; and he does not disappoint in this weeks column .

No less than 4 mentions is his gossip type column, all being critical ;
- on JP’s attire on the doco (which has got plenty of comment here too )
- some player manager making numerous calls seeking the axing of Madge (calls not being returned ) … plz Buzz , that’s not your business
- Madge apparently has a new nickname …”David Jones” because he is always players around (stop it Buzz , too funny , I’m laughing so hard my ribs are hurting )
- quoted some Twitter post from Simon Woolford , which had a crack at Adam Hartigan

I know winning games would shut these journos down ; however our club remains on the nose .

The same Simon Woolford who went straight from coaching huddlesdord in the super league to being promoted to coaching Wagga kangaroos in group 9?

What was his crack at Hartigan?

@wounded_magpie said in [Rothfield’s weekly dribble](/post/1425974) said:

This may help ….
“NEW BADGE FOR MADGE

Ow I get it now

Still leveraging his position to get Madge sacked and Flanagan in. Low life.

@tyga said in [Rothfield’s weekly dribble](/post/1426066) said:

Yep, the David Jones line sounds more like something a 70 year old would come up with than a bunch or 20 year old footballers.

@cochise said in [Rothfield’s weekly dribble](/post/1426086) said:

Yep, the David Jones line sounds more like something a 70 year old would come up with than a bunch or 20 year old footballers.

He has embarrassed himself with that one. What a silly old fool he has become

@telltails said in [Rothfield’s weekly dribble](/post/1426088) said:

I can't remember the last time someone spoke to me about David Jones, let alone that tag line. I wouldn't think most people in their 20's would even know about David Jones, maybe if they took their Grand Mother shopping.

@cochise said in [Rothfield’s weekly dribble](/post/1426090) said:

I can't remember the last time someone spoke to me about David Jones, let alone that tag line. I wouldn't think most people in their 20's would even know about David Jones, maybe if they took their Grand Mother shopping.

I have three sons in there 20's and none of them would pick up on that unless I explained it
David Jones is just as antiquated as Buzz.

yep , same with his mate crawls, both been trying to land peptide a job

Become?

@jirskyr said in [Rothfield’s weekly dribble](/post/1426122) said:

Become?

https://youtu.be/8AHCfZTRGiI

Rothfield, Crawley, Hooper, Anasta, etc, etc. Fellas what are you doing to yourselves ?I'm going to share something I found out a while ago, and its made my life so much better. I don't read the Tele and I don't watch 360, both those media outlets go out of their way to antagonize us, none of it is actual news, they just do it for click bait, and our supporters fall for it every time.
I'm not putting my head in the sand and ignoring what sort of a basket case our club is, not by a long shot, but there are other league news sources out there, that actually report the facts and let you decide, find one.
Until you do, you are only encouraging the d#ckheads.

Journalists report the news, columnists do opinion pieces and think they are the news

@demps said in [Rothfield’s weekly dribble](/post/1426123) said:
@jirskyr said in [Rothfield’s weekly dribble](/post/1426122) said:

Become?

https://youtu.be/8AHCfZTRGiI

great song

If we started winning more than our share of footy games ...most of this disappears

Blame the club .....they recruit , retain , coach , train and ultimately picks the 17 every week

If they don't make the 8 ........

Back