Former Manly prop launches legal action

innsaneink

Ive been trying to think what benefit at all depriving them of water could achieve

I guess the aim is to be able to perform under duress and extreme discomfort, though the risk to players shouldve been evident to coaches and trainers, paid professionals in the fitness field

Senseless and very dangerous

Ive been trying to think what benefit at all depriving them of water could achieve

I guess the aim is to be able to perform under duress and extreme discomfort, though the risk to players shouldve been evident to coaches and trainers, paid professionals in the fitness field

Agree. It’s dangerous and totally unnecessary if true and they should be held accountable. The last 10yrs there is always a trainer on the field with water bottles for the team anyway do it serves no value.

But you can get water during the transitions in play whenever you want because the trainers are on the field the whole time …. Next they will be training again in garbage bags …

You can’t always rush to judge someone’s mental state and what they are equipped to deal with. You never know when one of these guys could be another Mosese Fotuaika.

It is senseless. Flog your water runners if they’re not up to it.

You can’t always rush to judge someone’s mental state and what they are equipped to deal with. You never know when one of these guys could be another Mosese Fotuaika.
Very tricky though. In an elite high performance sporting organisation there has to be an assumption there’s a fair bit of resilience. But depriving of water is just stupid.

I hear they do more on players well being/ mental health than most of us get at work.

Latest posts

Members online

Back