LIVE GAME Round 12 v Cowboys

Live Game Discussion
I am in shock and awe at the game I have just witnessed. 💯 effort all round team effort with a Luke Brooks, Starford Toa and Appi Korisou in particular a stand out. The score alone was mind blowing, but typified the game that our team played Tonight. I hope this is not a one off fluke, but the start of something beautiful.

I am in shock and awe at the game I have just witnessed. 💯 effort all round team effort with a Luke Brooks, Starford Toa and Appi Korisou in particular a stand out. The score alone was mind blowing, but typified the game that our team played Tonight. I hope this is not a one off fluke, but the start of something beautiful.
I think we can put it down to;

* We've brought in some real competitive characters and they're uplifting and empowering those around them.

* The coaching staff have belief in their players and are backing them.

* We are a happy unit & we're all in this together. There's no blaming each other, like in the past.

If this continues - we will be able to beat any team...

I think we can put it down to;

* We've brought in some real competitive characters and they're uplifting and empowering those around them.

* The coaching staff have belief in their players and are backing them.

* We are a happy unit & we're all in this together. There's no blaming each other, like in the past.

If this continues - we will be able to beat any team...
Bringing in blokes with attitudes like Klemmer and Bateman makes a big difference off the field as well as on.
It isn't all laughing with the boys at bbq's anymore, there's blokes holding them to account.

Bringing in blokes with attitudes like Klemmer and Bateman makes a big difference off the field as well as on.
It isn't all laughing with the boys at bbq's anymore, there's blokes holding them to account.
Those lads are all business, eh.

Api provides some class and leadership.
Papallii also.

Along with some youthful talent mixed in with Bula, Toops & Toa....

Fantastic recruitment that is showing so much value.

Those lads are all business, eh.

Api provides some class and leadership.
Papallii also.

Along with some youthful talent mixed in with Bula, Toops & Toa....

Fantastic recruitment that is showing so much value.
And dare I say it…our halves are beginning to respond to it. They’ve been decent lately as a pairing.

Tries: 11 - 3
Completions: 41/45 - 21/29
Run Metres: 2,202 - 1,155
PCM: 583 - 317
Line Breaks: 13 - 3
Tackle Breaks: 54 - 22 Offloads:
14 - 5 Errors: 4 - 12
11/11 goals.

One of the most complete performances in a very long time.

Players and coaching staff deserve every credit they get for that.

Well Done

And dare I say it…our halves are beginning to respond to it. They’ve been decent lately as a pairing.
Yeah man...

I posted in the other thread;

Brooks best games were when he was paired with Mbye.

Wakeham is proving to have the same kind of effect.

Brooks;
Paired with Adam or Jackson, was never going to benefit him. It may have benefited the team but for Brooks to succeed.... it appears he needs a more reserved player partnered with him.

Along with;
- coaches believing in him
- self belief
- being satisfied within himself
- being content with the team around him
- a good forward pack

I've been critical of Brooks.
But it looks like Sheens has it all figured out and is actually making it work.

... I'd like to see more performances like this from Brooks, consistently.

I reckon our defence is up there with the best in the comp. Before tonight our issue is attack
I don’t agree.
We starve teams of opportunities to score more than we stop them scoring through tackling them.
At one stage tonight, the Cows had had only a handful of tackles in our 20 and scored 3 tries.
Our completions, our possession, our field position domination and even our discipline has had a profound effect upon opposition scoring.

Latest posts

Members online

Back